Browns looking to move Gordon, Romo for Gordon?

Gabe

Reaction score
Think Cleveland would do this? They need a QB. Got a few days to work out a deal.

The beauty of this is if he pans out, we can then trade Dez and we just freed up $40 million in future cap space. If he doesn't pan out we lose nothing and still get that franchise killing Romo contract off the books. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

superonyx

Reaction score
Think Cleveland would do this? They need a QB. Got a few days to work out a deal.

The beauty of this is if he pans out, we can then trade Dez and we just freed up $40 million in future cap space. If he doesn't pan out we lose nothing and still get that franchise killing Romo contract off the books. Any thoughts?
Yea I have some thoughts.
I'm not in the mood to have my account benched today so I will keep my thoughts to myself.
I think everyone is amazed and a little let down that the mods haven't banned your account yet for being a one trick troll.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wanted to cry when I initially looked at wrinkled's contract.

Heads up, generally, guys. We're not going to bait the forum by name-calling either Tony or Dak. Keep in mind that there's a guideline re: antagonizing the members here in general. We can criticize and debate without directly mocking beloved players.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both of these teams are overrated.

Gabe

Reaction score
Heads up, generally, guys. We're not going to bait the forum by name-calling either Tony or Dak. Keep in mind that there's a guideline re: antagonizing the members here in general. We can criticize and debate without directly mocking beloved players.
I apologize and it will not happen again.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score

Tony and Dak are members? :eek: ;)

coogrfan

Reaction score

200_s.gif

Reactions: BAT

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Lol why in the world would we do that?
  1. We don't know if Gordon even wantt to play anymore, it could be like a RoMac thing.
  2. We don't know if Gordon can regain his elite form at wide receiver
  3. Is not a fair trade for us. McFadden for Gordon sure....

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Cleveland is likely to release Gordon so why give up a resource like Romo for a player still on suspension, may be out of league soon if his addiction is not controlled? Will any team give up anything for Gordon at this point?

Gabe

Reaction score
You guys are looking at this all wrong. The real value of this trade is shedding declining Romo's crippling contract. Even if Gordon never sees the field we still come out ahead. Now let's say he gets his act together, we can then shed Dez's contact too and we can build a legit contender for YEARS.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys are looking at this all wrong. The real value of this trade is shedding declining Romo's crippling contract. Even if Gordon never sees the field we still come out ahead. Now let's say he gets his act together, we can then shed Dez's contact too and we can build a legit contender for YEARS.
You are reaching.

A lot.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score

Hold on let me get this straight you want to trade Romo for Gordon ( first off he is being released at the end of this year so why? ) So trade a high caliber guy like Romo for a problem child who is never on the field and is one step from a permanent ban---- thats my first WOW !

Now you think he will work out THEN you want to trade Dez who is a beast and one of the hearts and soul of this team ( unfortunately a couple injuries ) for a dope head and possible alcoholic --- 2nd WOW

Does he fit The mantra of Garrett's right type of guy one could argue this but this is not the type of player this team needs ?

Him and gregory would be bad influences on each other we have enough problems getting gregory on the field !

I'm sorry but this is not a good idea at all i am really trying to be polite with this response lol