Browns new uniforms

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
That's because it was the New Orleans Jazz. They moved and never changed the name. Similar to the Minneapolis Lakers. Does the LA Lakers make sense to you? What if the Minnesota Northstars didn't drop the "north" from their name when they moved to Dallas? There's probably more, I just don't recall them at the moment.
I always thought Tennessee Oilers was pretty funny myself. Though I suppose there is at least some oil in Tennessee...

Praxit

Reaction score
...sorry guys, but whats the difference? They look the same.

Londonboy

Reaction score
something with letters or a word like many teams, the Bears, Packers, Jets, Giants, former Bengals helmet, a ton of baseball teams do that
Or maybe a Brown Owl.
20110222-brown-tawny-owl.jpg

erod

Reaction score
I love them because they're the traditional uniforms. Those are the Browns.

Don't do like the Buccaneers, Jaguars, or Dolphins, who made such a mess of their uniforms that they no longer have an identity.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
something with letters or a word like many teams, the Bears, Packers, Jets, Giants, former Bengals helmet, a ton of baseball teams do that
But a color can't represent those things. The color brown pretty accurately represents Brown, right? lol

I'm not really sure why we care.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
This one I totally don't get. Why would Cowboys fans care one iota what the browns change their uniforms to.