Browns Watson settles 20 lawsuits

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With all the money Watson got from the Browns they’ll likely be more lawsuits to come.

RonWashington

Reaction score
They sell those self massage machines for your neck and back …doubles as a toaster oven . He might want to look into getting one …seems like an awful lot of complaints filed

Last edited:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
LOL I read that Watson started many of these massage sessions in the "happy baby" position - on his back naked with his ankles near his head and he tells the girl "Start right here". WOW
He learned that from Robert Kraft. How long was Kraft suspended for?

Flamma

Reaction score
He learned that from Robert Kraft. How long was Kraft suspended for?

I think what he got was an honorary suspension. You know, like when the queen gives someone the title of Sir when they're not really a knight.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Haven’t followed this case too closely but I think this is new? How many chargers is that for the guy? Lol I think you got a problem there guy.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
All this over some happy endings?

mid he were a cowboy, definitely a lifetime ban.

wouldn’t be surprised if he plays this year.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
All this over some happy endings?

mid he were a cowboy, definitely a lifetime ban.

wouldn’t be surprised if he plays this year.

No offense but some of the replies in this thread scare me on their tolerance. We can argue all day on if the facts are right, if it’s a lawyer out for money, if there is a consistent precedent on accountability and so on…

But I hope we can all agree it is WRONG for any man to think it’s okay to willfully expose himself to a woman and ask for sex. Even if it’s in a flirty tone. Even if it’s in a spa with people walking around in towels.

if it happened to your wife or daughter, I hope your response is not “all this drama dear, for another guy that wanted a happy ending?”

kskboys

Reaction score
No offense but some of the replies in this thread scare me on their tolerance. We can argue all day on if the facts are right, if it’s a lawyer out for money, if there is a consistent precedent on accountability and so on…

But I hope we can all agree it is WRONG for any man to think it’s okay to willfully expose himself to a woman and ask for sex. Even if it’s in a flirty tone. Even if it’s in a spa with people walking around in towels.

if it happened to your wife or daughter, I hope your response is not “all this drama dear, for another guy that wanted a happy ending?”
Of course. But, that's not the argument. The argument is about just how bad of a transgression is it?

joseephuss

Reaction score
Of course. But, that's not the argument. The argument is about just how bad of a transgression is it?

One of the allegations is he physically forced a woman's mouth toward him to perform oral sex. That is pretty bad level of transgression if the allegations are true.

kskboys

Reaction score
One of the allegations is he physically forced a woman's mouth toward him to perform oral sex. That is pretty bad level of transgression if the allegations are true.
Agree. Not sure what to make of that one, since it's the only one.

kskboys

Reaction score
And you consistently try to minimize what Watson did. Why is that?
And you consistently misreading anyone trying to make sense of this and look at his actions objectively. Why is that?

joseephuss

Reaction score
Agree. Not sure what to make of that one, since it's the only one.

In my opinion, it only takes one case of sexual assault to warrant a substantial punishment if said allegations are true. That is my general stance. Of course the specifics play a part. There are 2 claims of sexual assault against Watson and on top of that a whole bunch of questionable decisions.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/deshaun-watson-sexual-assault-lawsuit.html

What is Watson being accused of?
Twenty-four women accused Watson of assault in civil lawsuits filed in Harris County, Texas. The lawyer representing them, Buzbee, said the women had largely echoed one another’s claims of sexual misconduct and coercive behavior against Watson.

Only two of the cases included claims of sexual assault: Watson was said in both cases to have pressured women to perform oral sex during massages and was accused in one of also having grabbed a woman’s buttocks and ******. The civil suits alleged that Watson engaged in a pattern of lewd behavior with women hired to provide personal services, coercing them to touch him in a sexual manner, exposing himself to women he had hired for massages, or moving his body in ways that forced them to touch his *****. The incidents cited in the suits were said to have occurred from March 2020 to March 2021.

kskboys

Reaction score
In my opinion, it only takes one case of sexual assault to warrant a substantial punishment if said allegations are true. That is my general stance. Of course the specifics play a part. There are 2 claims of sexual assault against Watson and on top of that a whole bunch of questionable decisions.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/deshaun-watson-sexual-assault-lawsuit.html

What is Watson being accused of?
Twenty-four women accused Watson of assault in civil lawsuits filed in Harris County, Texas. The lawyer representing them, Buzbee, said the women had largely echoed one another’s claims of sexual misconduct and coercive behavior against Watson.

Only two of the cases included claims of sexual assault: Watson was said in both cases to have pressured women to perform oral sex during massages and was accused in one of also having grabbed a woman’s buttocks and ******. The civil suits alleged that Watson engaged in a pattern of lewd behavior with women hired to provide personal services, coercing them to touch him in a sexual manner, exposing himself to women he had hired for massages, or moving his body in ways that forced them to touch his *****. The incidents cited in the suits were said to have occurred from March 2020 to March 2021.
I've seen that, not sure what to make of it all.

A small group wants him beheaded, and a small group thinks the whole thing was nothing. I'm in the middle somewhere. Definitely inappropriate, definitely needs to stop, of that there's no doubt. However, I don't see his unacceptable actions as deserving of some lifetime punishment.

terra

Reaction score
And you consistently misreading anyone trying to make sense of this and look at his actions objectively. Why is that?
When it looks like a duck; quacks like a duck; waddles and swims like a duck its a duck.
You seem to have problems figuring that out

kskboys

Reaction score
When it looks like a duck; quacks like a duck; waddles and swims like a duck its a duck.
You seem to have problems figuring that out
And there you go again w/ the lame personal crapp. Man, your arguments must be incredibly weak, being as that's your only answer. Sad, dude.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I've seen that, not sure what to make of it all.

A small group wants him beheaded, and a small group thinks the whole thing was nothing. I'm in the middle somewhere. Definitely inappropriate, definitely needs to stop, of that there's no doubt. However, I don't see his unacceptable actions as deserving of some lifetime punishment.
Vick should have had a lifetime ban.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If there's one thing the league is consistent with in terms of suspensions is that they're inconsistent.

Flamma

Reaction score
How long does it take to come up with this suspension? Give us the 4-8 weeks already. Good Lord!!