Brutal Schedule

jhj7098

Reaction score
Saints, Packers, Eagles (twice), Giants are better now, Vikings, Lions, Patriots, Bills, Bears, Rams. That is a daunting schedule. Easily could go 0 for November.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Saints, Packers, Eagles (twice), Giants are better now, Vikings, Lions, Patriots, Bills, Bears, Rams. That is a daunting schedule. Easily could go 0 for November.
Love how you threw in, “Giants are better now.”

Are they better than the team we held to 4 FG’s with a backup that was a former 1st round pick, at a stadium like the Mercedes-Benz Dome? NOPE!

We’ll lick our wounds and regroup.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
this team has 12 games left to play I expect they will go 6 and 6 over that stretch of games at best which will make them 9 and7

John813

Reaction score
tenor-5.gif

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score

Yeah especially those Rams... They looked pretty formidable at home yesterday. There's a possibility that we lose straight out from here. Good thread. You win a lot clearly... :facepalm:

jhj7098

Reaction score
Yeah especially those Rams... They looked pretty formidable at home yesterday. There's a possibility that we lose straight out from here. Good thread. You win a lot clearly... :facepalm:
I guess you didn't watch what "those Rams" did to them in the playoffs last year?

blueblood70

Reaction score
11-5 has and will be my predictions.. things will even out over time.. we arent as bad as last night or as good as the first 3, they will learn from this and lay GB much better..

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If this team is a true contender than they will win a lot of those games. If they don't then they were overrated. It will be played on the field. By the end of the season we will know what the Cowboys are.

jhj7098

Reaction score
Nope but I did see a team that YOU CLEARLY FEAR just get run out of there own stadium giving up 55 points.
Then you have no basis for your comments. The Rams will be a formidable opponent. They beat the dog out of the team that just beat us. Again, this is a brutal schedule, Rams included.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Then you have no basis for your comments. The Rams will be a formidable opponent. They beat the dog out of the team that just beat us. Again, this is a brutal schedule, Rams included.

Ok great. Play one game at a time right? Why all the consternation and worry? Do you believe we will be a tough out for others from the reverse lens? Could you be overreacting to one bad game? To be the best you have to beat the best right? You should be happy.

DRella

Reaction score
The Eagles and Bears are danger games, THE GIANTS (you kidding me), the Vikings and Lions are garbage. The Rams cant stop TB!!!!

I called a 12-4 season from the get go, and so far I am right. Before the Brees injury I figured New Orleans were one of the losses, redemption game for us making them look silly last season. The other 3 losses I have is one against Philly, New England and the Bears.