Brutal Schedule

jhj7098

Reaction score
Ok great. Play one game at a time right? Why all the consternation and worry? Do you believe we will be a tough out for others from the reverse lens? Could you be overreacting to one bad game? To be the best you have to beat the best right? You should be happy.
I agree. Play one at a time. No worries here. I was just stating that the schedule is tough. We've seen this before. This team has let us down too many time. We'll know what we are at the end of all this.

jhj7098

Reaction score
The Eagles and Bears are danger games, THE GIANTS (you kidding me), the Vikings and Lions are garbage. The Rams cant stop TB!!!!

I called a 12-4 season from the get go, and so far I am right. Before the Brees injury I figured New Orleans were one of the losses, redemption game for us making them look silly last season. The other 3 losses I have is one against Philly, New England and the Bears.
I don't think the Vikings and Lions are garbage, especially the Lions. They took the Chiefs, who I think are maybe the best team in the league, to the wire.

cowboygo

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, Garrett led Cowboys have never started 4-0. Winning cures all, and taking down the Packers on Sunday will change the outlook of the season (as would a loss).

Winning the next three is crucial. Going 2-1 is not the end of the world. If we can end up being 5-2 going into our BYE, we can heal up and begin a tough stretch of games. I like our chances. We usually do better 2nd half of the season.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I think the Bills and the Lions look better so no longer layups there. The strength of schedule is a constant evolution.

Aven8

Reaction score
It is brutal but if we win, we can beat anyone

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
The Eagles and Bears are danger games, THE GIANTS (you kidding me), the Vikings and Lions are garbage. The Rams cant stop TB!!!!

I called a 12-4 season from the get go, and so far I am right. Before the Brees injury I figured New Orleans were one of the losses, redemption game for us making them look silly last season. The other 3 losses I have is one against Philly, New England and the Bears.

Daniel Jones looks to be the real deal. Their offense is no joke.

Lions just almost beat the chiefs with a QB who was hurt. Lions are a good team

Cowfan75

Reaction score
If we don't rebound against the Packers, more specifically if we come out with the same garbage game plan, we are in serious trouble.