Bryant vs. Terrence (TD) Williams

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I will be surprised if we see a repeat performance out of Bryant this season, namely, being consistently bodied out of position by a DB during a game.

I agree. That's not the Dez I'm accustom to. He usually bounces back in situations like this.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
So, tell me, Gimme, proud son of the Hills of Farmers Branch, how long we will be saying dez is a HOFer and an all-star when he keeps getting overshadowed by Witten and TD Williams?
At some point Dez will half to play like an all-pro and not like some run of the mills receiver. he can be electric and then disappear for the rest of the game.
I would like to see Dez with Weeden for a couple of games, I'll guarantee he'll see the ball plenty. The first fade was a horrible fade, (I played receiver). You must put that ball high, not flat.

The second quick slant to the end zone, maybe he could've made the catch, but the guys hand was all in on the ball and if you don't have a firm grasp on it, doesn't take much to jar it loose. A football isn't like a basketball, one wrong move with a football it's hard to bring in.

The last play by Romo, Dez was never open on that play unless he took it up field which would've caused two receivers to be in the same area which is NEVER a good thing.

The bottom line, I rarely saw Dez in the slot this game, I rarely saw him crossing shallow across the field on those blitzes, IMO, Linehan was completely out matched. He didn't give his QB a chance, 1 screen all day that worked beautifully. No max protection, it was pure ownage by Haslett.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think folks need to stop making excuses for our players poor performance. Our guys dropped catchable passes, fumbled the ball and just played poorly. We got out coached as well. We lose as a team.

Nothing cures a poor performance like winning. Beating Arizona should be the focus now. Go Cowboys!.

bodi

Reaction score
I think T W is more like A Harper

Dez is just unbelievable II mean how can you even come down on the kid - hes only been in league 4 years

and look at some of the catches he has made

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
T-Will is a great complement to Dez. We need them both. They have both come through all season. Monday night was a stinker on every level in every phase. It happens. At the end of the day, I'm glad we have these two receivers.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I would like to see Dez with Weeden for a couple of games, I'll guarantee he'll see the ball plenty. The first fade was a horrible fade, (I played receiver). You must put that ball high, not flat.

The second quick slant to the end zone, maybe he could've made the catch, but the guys hand was all in on the ball and if you don't have a firm grasp on it, doesn't take much to jar it loose. A football isn't like a basketball, one wrong move with a football it's hard to bring in.

The last play by Romo, Dez was never open on that play unless he took it up field which would've caused two receivers to be in the same area which is NEVER a good thing.

The bottom line, I rarely saw Dez in the slot this game, I rarely saw him crossing shallow across the field on those blitzes, IMO, Linehan was completely out matched. He didn't give his QB a chance, 1 screen all day that worked beautifully. No max protection, it was pure ownage by Haslett.

Yes, you see ever thing!

And i must say it was a surprise and stuff to me when i lernt that the ball should be cuaght high and not with yo chest or stomach! that is Dez strength because he be tall and stuff.

But ax yourself this: Why would Romo not target dez more consistently. And whey do you think Weeden would target Dez. I think it come from up high.

So let me say this and I will duck:

IS JERRA AND THE FRANCHISE LIMITING DEZ so Dez's manager/accomplise will not demand so much money next time? Huh? Huh?
That is a question that should be axed. the sooner the better if you ax me.