BTB: Cowboys thoughts: New reports make it clear how necessary the coaching changes were

Dre11

Reaction score
-Who is the idiot that thought Garrett was a good coach?
-Who was the idiot that bragged Garrett would be highly sought after for a HC job if he was fired?

Who's the idiot that thinks not having your contract extended means you're not a good coach...lol
We have a coach now that was fired....lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Who's the idiot that thinks not having your contract extended means you're not a good coach...lol

:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Keep talking, its like the comedy show.

cern

Reaction score
here come the riding partner...lol a coach takes a rookie 4th round qb to the best record in nfl, had 1 losing record, has a COY under his belt, is one of the worse coaches...ok
How many 8-8's? If you don't know the answer, no problem. In 2015, following an injury to romo, your hero guided the cowboys to a 1-11 record with Cassel, weeden and moore. Is that your idea of a brilliant hc? It would seem so.

cern

Reaction score
The front office thought so little of garrett they wouldn't even fire him. They just let him dry up and blow away.

Dre11

Reaction score
How many 8-8's? If you don't know the answer, no problem. In 2015, following an injury to romo, your hero guided the cowboys to a 1-11 record with Cassel, weeden and moore. Is that your idea of a brilliant hc? It would seem so.

again 1 losing season, and considering the rest of the records, it shows that 1 year was an anomaly, and then was followed with a 13-3 record with a rookie 4th rounder which was brilliant. do you know of any other coach taking a rookie 4th rounder to the best record in the league?

Dre11

Reaction score
The front office thought so little of garrett they wouldn't even fire him. They just let him dry up and blow away.

that was your assessment of the situation, or they didn't known what they wanted to do, I see you can come up with dumb bull s too...lol

cern

Reaction score
again 1 losing season, and considering the rest of the records, it shows that 1 year was an anomaly, and then was followed with a 13-3 record with a rookie 4th rounder which was brilliant. do you know of any other coach taking a rookie 4th rounder to the best record in the league?
Not an anomaly. A perfect example of demonstrated unreliability. The first time garrett is faced with adversity he totally shuts down. Stephen called out the coaching staff and rightfully so. Was last year's 8-8 record also an anomaly?

cern

Reaction score
that was your assessment of the situation, or they didn't known what they wanted to do, I see you can come up with dumb bull s too...lol
History will show my version to be correct. Stephen knew what he wanted to do in 2015. He just had to wait for jerry to grasp the truth.

Dre11

Reaction score
Not an anomaly. A perfect example of demonstrated unreliability. The first time garrett is faced with adversity he totally shuts down. Stephen called out the coaching staff and rightfully so. Was last year's 8-8 record also an anomaly?

I losing season out of 10 isn't an anomaly? are you freaking stupid...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
History will show my version to be correct. Stephen knew what he wanted to do in 2015. He just had to wait for jerry to grasp the truth.

lol...you keep thinking Stephen knew what he wanted, he's has just as much blame here as anyone with his cheap mentality

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Oh 100 percent we were. Until Garrett decided to go into a shell every time we had a tough game or road game. The first 3 games we were motioning using misdirected runs and then boom. Jason couldn’t handle Moore getting credit and the Saints game happened.
I just hope that Garrett did not learn from his ego driven mistakes,, go get those Giants right G.

cern

Reaction score
I losing season out of 10 isn't an anomaly? are you freaking stupid...lol
Neither stupid or insulting. That is the purview of those like yourself. Your defense of garrett is touching, but would carry far more weight if buttressed by logic.

cern

Reaction score
lol...you keep thinking Stephen knew what he wanted, he's has just as much blame here as anyone with his cheap mentality
I doubt that tank, zack, zeke, or cooper would categorize him as cheap. Are you this illogical with all your limited thought processes?

Dre11

Reaction score
I doubt that tank, zack, zeke, or cooper would categorize him as cheap. Are you this illogical with all your limited thought processes?

He's cheap, always has been, almost all our signings are holdouts. He's never wanted to pay for free agents to help fill in holes. Are you illogical or stupid. Everyone here knows he try to low ball players its why we miss on free agents they try to sign.

Dre11

Reaction score
Neither stupid or insulting. That is the purview of those like yourself. Your defense of garrett is touching, but would carry far more weight if buttressed by logic.

there's plenty logic

cern

Reaction score
He's cheap, always has been, almost all our signings are holdouts. He's never wanted to pay for free agents to help fill in holes. Are you illogical or stupid. Everyone here knows he try to low ball players its why we miss on free agents they try to sign.
And yet tank, zack, zeke and coop are all highly paid. I'd say your argument is illogical.