News: BTB: Mike McCarthy press conference: Sean Lee was injured in strength and conditioning phase

MarcusRock

Reaction score
This. Never ever understood the hate. It ain’t like he tries to get hurt
The unwarranted bashing of Lee in this thread is truly unbelievable.

It's a "what have you done for me lately" league. So when he does get injured and has a few times before, people are going to remember that, notwithstanding that he isn't trying to get injured. That's not bashing, it's frustration at recounting a well-documented history. Whether you're Randy Gregory unreliable or Sean Lee unreliable, all the skills in the world don't help the team when you're not out there.

shabazz

Reaction score
Sean Lee was the best playing linebacker on this team the last 6 games.

Injury prone not withstanding

InTheZone

Reaction score
Our linebackers are such huge question marks they should've most definitely had a backup plan for all 3 positions. Lee is by far our best linebacker, no way do you trust LVE and Smith if you cut Lee earlier.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
We'll just need Earl Thomas to take on an even bigger leadership role on the backend of the defense in Sean's absence.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
It's a "what have you done for me lately" league. So when he does get injured and has a few times before, people are going to remember that, notwithstanding that he isn't trying to get injured. That's not bashing, it's frustration at recounting a well-documented history. Whether you're Randy Gregory unreliable or Sean Lee unreliable, all the skills in the world don't help the team when you're not out there.

I wish he was on the field more his character is so rare though that I will always root hard for a guy like that. He’ll be coaching here at some point.

Redline360

Reaction score
I actually feel sorry for the guy.

Super dedicated to his work, great knowledge, great leader, plays balls out, and when healthy is as dominate as they come. If his body didn't hinder him he's an easy shoo in for the HOF but hey that's sports. Wish he would retire so we can hire him as a coach

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy press conference: Sean Lee was injured in strength and conditioning phase

1196540995.jpg.jpg

The head coach took to the podium on Friday.

Read Full Story

"One thing about Sean, he's here every day, all day. ...He has a clear understanding of the defense."

When the team needs to learn a new defense, it's extra helpful to have Lee around. Let's hope he can bring that to the field when games start.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Mike McCarthy press conference: Sean Lee was injured in strength and conditioning phase

1196540995.jpg.jpg

The head coach took to the podium on Friday.

Read Full Story

It wouldn't be camp without a Lee injury.
Is this the end for Sean Lee?
At last, have we seen enough of this otherwise good athlete who can't serve more than 50% of a season?
How will the Mac Ca regime handle this?
Is Dez laughing?

Last edited:

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Man the injuries are piling up, and that's making me down. Taxes, death and a Sean Lee injury, you can always count on them.