News: BTB: Prescott could be MVP or FO scapegoat

starfan1

Reaction score
The running game was working and the games weren't on Dak's shoulders. Was he in the running for the bus driver award?
Again another good point game 1 was Dak though and our run game worked well against subpar run defense teams

what if the run game returns this year? Few qbs can succeed without some form of run support

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You may very well be right however don’t forget up until about week 6 last year he was in discussion if you remember . Something happened after the NE game but let’s not let your disdain for our QB cloud your judgement
Nothing happened.

He just went back to being Dak.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has a 3 game stretch every year where he looks like the MVP too.

starfan1

Reaction score
When I see the following

"Dak" ... "MVP".... "Blogging in the Boy"

I don't waste my time because it's biased and almost satire with the words "Dak" and "MVP" in the headline
Figured as much lol. I understand though cause anything from first take and cowturd I ignore as well

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing happened.

He just went back to being Dak.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has a 3 game stretch every year where he looks like the MVP too.
You are right, all the great QB's have one thing in common, they are consistently good or at least good enough to win most of the time, and show up for the big games Dak has not been consistent, just look at the SF game we all blame on allot of things, refs, penalties, o-line, the spotting of the ball etc, Dak was a big part of that loss with a 55% completion percentage and a rating of less than 70%. He needs to consistently play balls out all year to get MVP. And maybe he will, we will know soon enough.:flagwave:

starfan1

Reaction score
You are right, all the great QB's have one thing in common, they are consistently good or at least good enough to win most of the time, and show up for the big games Dak has not been consistent, just look at the SF game we all blame on allot of things, refs, penalties, o-line, the spotting of the ball etc, Dak was a big part of that loss with a 55% completion percentage and a rating of less than 70%. He needs to consistently play balls out all year to get MVP. And maybe he will, we will know soon enough.:flagwave:
I agree completely on San Fran game the other playoff games he played pretty good and yep we will see

it’s put up or shut up time

Reaction score
You may very well be right however don’t forget up until about week 6 last year he was in discussion if you remember . Something happened after the NE game but let’s not let your disdain for our QB cloud your judgement

Something happens every year, wish we could pinpoint what that something is,,, then again, it's always something with some people.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
That is the nature of the QB position and the big contract: you are either the hero or the scapegoat.

GoldenR

Reaction score
I will say this, He could win an award for saying ALL the right things on the podium and Jerry revels in that! " We as a team need to be better, on offense and defense, and it starts with me.......etc,etc,...