News: BTB: The Dallas Cowboys aren’t using Tavon Austin effectively again

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Dallas did not utilize the great skills of Ryan Switzer, ruage is still happening

CB61

Reaction score
It's hard to use all your weapons when you're coaching staff can't even communicate a simple directive to your punt returner at the end of the game to tell him if you see daylight take off if not fair Catch and save time so they can't communicate something that simple how in the hell are they going to figure out how to use all of our weapons and by the way it's pretty sad! Another reason that there needs to be a major change in Dallas

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
He’s a special kind of talent. I watched him at West Virginia and he was simply electric.

With that being said, you have to know how to utilize him more effectively. Jet sweeps aren’t the only trick up his sleeve.
He's a bust.

JayFord

Reaction score
Do we ever? They post up in a sniping position while using a handgun

ondaedg

Reaction score
This has been Garrett's achilles heel his entire coaching career. There will be one game a season where we will utilize all of our weapons and put up 40+ points. Then something clicks in Garrett and the next week the guys who put up big plays are on the inactive list and we are running 3TE sets. It's like you can see the moment that he starts to feel pressure and he buckles right back to his conservative nature of predictable low-risk football.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
If you were to try to judge Zeke's issues by that video alone, you'd probably conclude that he's lost his vision. He cut back inside because he thought he could juke the defender who tackled him with one arm, but had he kept going outside, he likely gets at least another 10 yards. That's one play in which I think Pollard goes the distance.
Zeke is a Marion Barber type runner.
Pollard is a Tony Dorsett type runner.

Barber not known for his vision or elusiveness but he's a thumper. Dorsett not a thumper but has great vision, agility and speed.

So I agree with you, Pollard would have taken that one the distance.

Mr_437

Reaction score
JG said during an interview (about fair catch) that he didn't want the returner going east n west...he needed him going north n south.

Sounds like the way Tavon returns punts had something to do with the decision to order to a fair catch.

I'd like to see Wilson get an opportunity, but seems like they have the WRs set.