BTB: Three reasons why the Cowboys might consider adding Wentz

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I still don’t get what happened to Wentz. He was good before his knee injury, so why has he sucked ever since? Foles and Mariota weren’t that bad either.

plasticman

Reaction score
I'm sure Wentz wouldn't mind being in a situation where he's backing up a guy that was drafted in the 4th round the year he was the #2 overall pick.

Obviously, he's too professional to let that constant reminder of his failures effect his confidence.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
I still don’t get what happened to Wentz. He was good before his knee injury, so why has he sucked ever since? Foles and Mariota weren’t that bad either.
He lost his confidence and he tries to play hero ball too much.
He would be a decent pick-up for Dallas. I think Dak could help him on the mental side of things. He’s certainly more talented than Rush.

Redline360

Reaction score
Absolutely no way the cowboys add competition in the QB category. Jerry will die on his hill with Dak.

Plus I think Wentz is "mentally" done. Whatever happened to him in Philly just broke him.

Also, my coworker who's like a lunatic of a cowboys fan thinks Dak would go the Carson Wentz route if he wasn't on the Cowboys.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The article sounds like somebody put them up to writing it, but they don't actually think it's a good idea.
Editor: "Listen up. News is slow. Clicks are down. What can we say about the Dallas Cowboys today?"
Reporter: "Well, Wentz is a free agent. Maybe ..."
Editor: "Wentz as a third QB to Dallas? First rounder sitting behind a 4th rounder from the same draft? Division rivals now teammates? I like it! Let's go with it!"
Headline: "Three reasons why the Cowboys might consider adding Wentz."

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wentz preference is likely a destination with a better shot at the starting role. He visited Indy yesterday - a team that he was with in 2021 - because the QB situation is vague there.

Wentz will want a bigger contract than typical for a #2 QB

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
LOL at the thought of Wentz. He is a team and coach killer. Dude sucks.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wentz is absolutely useless. He just can’t win games.

I’d take Rush 10 out of 10 times over him.
As much as I don’t think Carson Wentz is a good quarterback, he’s a better back up than Cooper Rush