Buccaneers vs Eagles game thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I hope that Brady lights it up tonight, since the Refs might step in to try to keep this game close.

Reaction score
Could be a track meet tonight.

Bucs a wall against the run, but a welcome mat against the pass

HungryLion

Reaction score
None of the eagles LB’s can cover they have possibly the worst LB Corp in the league. Middle of the field is wide open.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Brady is great but Tampa Bay’s offensive talent is the best in the NFL. I think we are in injured Gallup behind them in talent. They also might be better at center. Teams just can’t touch Brady with the pass rush.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Philly defense is drug store cotton.

Too bad for them that they can't go up against the Jets Sam Darnold every game. Every other QB they went against has been able to burn them, which goes to show just how awful Sam Darnold was last week.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brady is great but Tampa Bay’s offensive talent is the best in the NFL. I think we are in injured Gallup behind them in talent. They also might be better at center. Teams just can’t touch Brady with the pass rush.

I do not believe they have a more talented offense.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yeah very far down from what they used to have.
They used to have one of the best front 7 in the NFL for years. Now not so much.

Yes. Their GM doesn’t seemingly place much value at all at the LB position. It’s talked about on Philly sports talk radio.

one of his weak areas as a GM because I think he undervalues the position too much.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boo hoo Troy. I don’t think Dallas ever had the same 5 start any game last year.