Buccaneers vs Eagles game thread

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't understand what the Bucs d were doing. Jalen hurts runs right every time. On more than half the plays. He is incredibly predictable, yet Tampa is chasing him to the sideline every other play.

They don't run the ball, it's either a first look pocket pass or he takes off to the right. Just stick a linebacker out there.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
He's an absolute moron. The more I watch guys like him, Flores in Miami and the bears dipstick, oh and of course Urban the more satisfied I become with our coaching staff.
everybody wants to be the smartest in the room.

cowboys keep it simple and efficient now :clap:

Reactions: CWR

Jipper

Reaction score
It was closer than I thought it would have been....tb must have gone into prevent

RonWashington

Reaction score
Guys like Leftwich in TB Moore in Dallas try to establish a run to soften teams up for play action & pass. Siriani in my opinion has a better RB then the guy the Giants counted on and he gets single digit touches on a team with mediocrity at other skill positions.

Flamma

Reaction score
The Eagles coach right now is taking a beating on Philly radio stations. I mean a beating!!!! Not only that, but the fans gave a standing ovation when they run for a first down. Further embarrassing the coach. X players are saying this is a high school offense in the NFL. Not even at college level. People are saying he is not an NFL coach.

I personally have never seen a worse coached team. All of their drives are broken play gains. It is embarrassing. As much as I love that the Eagles are bad, I really feel bad for Jalen Hurts. He's not getting any help what so ever from the coaching staff. He's thrown out there like he's Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. I haven't seen anything this bad in a long time.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles coach right now is taking a beating on Philly radio stations. I mean a beating!!!! Not only that, but the fans gave a standing ovation when they run for a first down. Further embarrassing the coach. X players are saying this is a high school offense in the NFL. Not even at college level. People are saying he is not an NFL coach.

I personally have never seen a worse coached team. All of their drives are broken play gains. It is embarrassing. As much as I love that the Eagles are bad, I really feel bad for Jalen Hurts. He's not getting any help what so ever from the coaching staff. He's thrown out there like he's Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. I haven't seen anything this bad in a long time.
If you find Baldinger's breakdowns, you'll see that some of it is also Hurts failing to make his reads, stay in the pocket and make his throws to open guys. Of course, you could argue that's coaching too, but there's a reason Hurts wasn't very highly regarded coming into the draft.

I totally agree the playcalling is not doing him any favors, but there's only so much you can do to protect an inadequate or unready QB.

ghst187

Reaction score
If you find Baldinger's breakdowns, you'll see that some of it is also Hurts failing to make his reads, stay in the pocket and make his throws to open guys. Of course, you could argue that's coaching too, but there's a reason Hurts wasn't very highly regarded coming into the draft.

I totally agree the playcalling is not doing him any favors, but there's only so much you can do to protect an inadequate or unready QB.

yep coaching staff is a clown show but Hurts is a backup QB who can’t consistently make throws.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
yep coaching staff is a clown show but Hurts is a backup QB who can’t consistently make throws.
It's only been his 8th NFL start. Not like he had time to improve when Wentzie wanted to be traded. Hurts will be just fine. He's going to be a very good mobile quarterback.