Buckeyes!!!

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
He's a definite winner- just not sure how his game would translate to the nfl. I personally would take a shot on him.

ghst187

Reaction score
I second the motion, if BP leaves. Tressel is a great coach. His team is always prepared, motivated, and have the right game plan. He also manages the game extremely well and utilizes his talents and hides weaknesses. He can also develop players....
I'll take him. I think he and Ferentz (and Weiss) are the most NFL ready coaches in college right now.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
I don't know how well Tressel would do with the restraints of a salary cap. :rolleyes:

Whatever Man!....Buckeye's Fiesta Bowl Champions! :D

royhitshard

Reaction score
Another game where the refs were horrible. They need to have eye exams before next year. Too many calls one way. That seems to be the standard this bowl season.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think I'd rather have the guy on the opposite side of the field. He, to me, would make a good Pro Coach.

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
Bucks all the way...look for them to be National Championship contenders next year

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
devman90 said:
Bucks all the way...look for them to be National Championship contenders next year

If they play next year like they did at the end of this year...No question A Championship is possible.

I wish Holmes would come back and not go pro. :mad:

It's going to be really tuff to replace that Linebacking corp. :mad:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Ohio State...hate ND...so that game was a Win Win for me. :D

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
devman90 said:

Only if Vince Young goes Pro IMO.