Bucky Brooks: Defense Now Clicking Under Mike Nolan

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
8 pre-season game to evaluate schemes and talent.

Are you serious, Kaleb?
I want to be slain with a butter knife in that kind of world.

You, on the other hand, I bet all these 8-8 seasons are probably paradise to you.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You like to make excuses for the franchise, I get that. But there were 12 other new DCs who also didn't have a preseason either and Nolan has largely performed the worst out of all of them.

Nolan was a poor hire and if he continues to be the DC for the next few years, it's likely we will be complaining about the defense a lot over that time frame.
:hammer:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Are you serious, Kaleb?
I want to be slain with a butter knife in that kind of world.

You, on the other hand, I bet all these 8-8 seasons are probably paradise to you.
nope its year to year league..seen far too many SB teams go to .500 next year and 4-12 teams make the sb the next year..this is just bad year gets reset next season.. when you lose hair thinking past and future, well i can see what you all are in need of straight jackets..

JayFord

Reaction score
No it isnt

going from the worst defense in the history of the NFL to being a bad defense isnt enough to be clicking

Dre11

Reaction score
How do you know what plays I'm referring to? If you guessed the correct two, he wasn't at all pressured, but facts have never stopped you from saying anything at all to make yourself appear to be right, hence why I've always called you

there were 1 or 2 plays that were pointed out by Romo where he said Roth looked off. other than that after watching the game twice Ben wasn't wasn't off, the defense played better, people don't want to accept, it's why the narrative all week has been Steelers wasn't locked in. that's bs.

Cowfan75

Reaction score

Ohhhh...so people don't want to accept that the defense played better!! :lmao2:I didn't need to watch the game twice or for Romo to tell me anything to know Ben was off on multiple throws.

Flamma

Reaction score
I thought the defense played surprisingly well considering the past few games. It was offensive turnovers that put the defense on their heels. Otherwise Dallas wins that game.

Dre11

Reaction score
Ohhhh...so people don't want to accept that the defense played better!! :lmao2:I didn't need to watch the game twice or for Romo to tell me anything to know Ben was off on multiple throws.

defense played it's part in that, keep telling yourself he was just off....lol

Cowfan75

Reaction score
defense played it's part in that, keep telling yourself he was just off....lol

You have such a hard time comprehending anything at all, don't you? Defense played no part in the two plays that Ben missed that would have went for TD's.

Dre11

Reaction score
You have such a hard time comprehending anything at all, don't you? Defense played no part in the two plays that Ben missed that would have went for TD's.

defense definitely did, he was throwing against air. he had a pass rush that was getting after him As he said himself, when you're thinking of the pass rush also with a defender to worry about , you don't think it has an effect on your play as a qb? GTFOH

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Some so called fans here refuse to give this team credit. SMFH
The y seem to revel in the pain and negativity

Cowfan75

Reaction score
defense definitely did, he was throwing against air. he had a pass rush that was getting after him As he said himself, when you're thinking of the pass rush also with a defender to worry about , you don't think it has an effect on your play as a qb? GTFOH

You are hilarious, kid. Always have been. You still literally make things up to drive your narrative, even if facts prove to the contrary. I've never seen anything like it. You are definitely a rarity here. Keep stomping those feet, kid.

Dre11

Reaction score
You are hilarious, kid. Always have been. You still literally make things up to drive your narrative, even if facts prove to the contrary. I've never seen anything like it. You are definitely a rarity here. Keep stomping those feet, kid.

ahhhh, there's nothing made up, you attempted to discredit/downplay the fact the defense played well vs the Steelers saying it was because Ben missed 2 throws on his own, as if there wasn't any defense out there being a factor. that's not made up. I bet if he was throwing against air and no defense , he hit those same passes.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
ahhhh, there's nothing made up, you attempted to discredit/downplay the fact the defense played well vs the Steelers saying it was because Ben missed 2 throws on his own, as if there wasn't any defense out there being a factor. that's not made up. I bet if he was throwing against air and no defense , he hit those same passes.

First of all, kid, I never said the defense didn't play better. Everyone knows they played better. Yet you make up another total lie to bolster your narrative by claiming I did. Gee...where have I seen something like that before? Oh yes...from you. All the time. The funniest part is that you have been claiming the defense had an impact on the two plays in question, without even knowing which plays I am talking about. Hint: the rush did not affect Ben, nor did the coverage. But evidence hardly matters when talking to you.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
If I remember, some fans/posters weren't sold after the Eagles game. Let's what they do against the Steelers they said, well?

I think we can throw Nolan's pink slip away.....lol

5 Bucks: Defense Now Clicking Under Mike Nolan?
Nov 11, 2020 at 11:00 AM
wmxj258znicpfir7bwen.jpg

Bucky Brooks
NFL Media Analyst

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/5-bucks-defense-now-clicking-under-mike-nolan

Is this a joke?