Bucky Brooks: Defense Now Clicking Under Mike Nolan

Dre11

Reaction score
First of all, kid, I never said the defense didn't play better. Everyone knows they played better. Yet you make up another total lie to bolster your narrative by claiming I did. Gee...where have I seen something like that before? Oh yes...from you. All the time. The funniest part is that you have been claiming the defense had an impact on the two plays in question, without even knowing which plays I am talking about. Hint: the rush did not affect Ben, nor did the coverage. But evidence hardly matters when talking to you.

oh but you insinuated it as I said, Hint: the rush and coverage impacts every play.

"Sure...has nothing to do with the fact that Ben was off target on at least 2 plays that would have been TDs."

but you wasn't downplaying the defense play? sure:huh:

Last edited:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
oh but you insinuated it as I said, Hint: the rush and coverage impacts every play.

"Sure...has nothing to do with the fact that Ben was off target on at least 2 plays that would have been TDs."

but you wasn't downplaying the defense play? sure:huh:

I'll try to dumb this down as much as I can so that even you can understand...on the two plays Ben missed that could have went for TDs, the defense had no impact on Ben. That doesn't insinuate that the defense played bad or that they didn't play better overall...simply that it was not a factor on those plays. If you still don't get it, you will have to find someone else to hold your hand and explain. Sorry.

Lutonio

Reaction score
The last two games were definite improvements, but let’s slow down before we classify anything as clicking.

I would be more surprised if they came out with another good game next week than I would if they came out and face planted.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
They caught a confident Steelers team slipping, but when the Steelers finally woke up, it was game over. They moved the ball at will.

basel90

Reaction score
If I remember, some fans/posters weren't sold after the Eagles game. Let's what they do against the Steelers they said, well?

I think we can throw Nolan's pink slip away.....lol

5 Bucks: Defense Now Clicking Under Mike Nolan?
Nov 11, 2020 at 11:00 AM
wmxj258znicpfir7bwen.jpg

Bucky Brooks
NFL Media Analyst

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/5-bucks-defense-now-clicking-under-mike-nolan

they are playing much better indeed despite the horrific squad they inherited . plus the injuries. Plus the offensive collapses and turnovers.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
They caught a confident Steelers team slipping, but when the Steelers finally woke up, it was game over. They moved the ball at will.

agree.

Three 75-yard drives in the 2nd half for scores.

basel90

Reaction score
jalylon was a pipe dream project after that gruesome injury . jerry trying to game the system with his contacts and medical insider doc . this is a 5+ year mistake and counting. Anyone who sees him play knows he has issues at the knees . He is trying, and has heart and all , but he does not have the wheels. Jaylon is acutally a liability in a lot of these plays . To play defense you need healthy studs. This team is all finnesse and overpaid stars. The wide receivers are the only point of strength .

DuncanIso

Reaction score
jalylon was a pipe dream project after that gruesome injury . jerry trying to game the system with his contacts and medical insider doc . this is a 5+ year mistake and counting. Anyone who sees him play knows he has issues at the knees . He is trying, and has heart and all , but he does not have the wheels. Jaylon is acutally a liability in a lot of these plays . To play defense you need healthy studs. This team is all finnesse and overpaid stars. The wide receivers are the only point of strength .

jaylon has 400+ tackles in 45 starts.

pro bowl

2nd in the NFL in tackles.

#JaylonHate

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The last two games were definite improvements, but let’s slow down before we classify anything as clicking.

I would be more surprised if they came out with another good game next week than I would if they came out and face planted.

the defense collapsed (Marinelli style) in the 2nd half.

and Ben had a busted knee.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
good article.

I wonder if Jerry will match the FA $$$ that ASmith will receive in March.

No way he takes a pay cut , especially after missing years of game checks.

He is 31 with one decent season on a terrible defense. Probably no mega contract in store.it

They don't have to wait until March...

Dre11

Reaction score
I'll try to dumb this down as much as I can so that even you can understand...on the two plays Ben missed that could have went for TDs, the defense had no impact on Ben. That doesn't insinuate that the defense played bad or that they didn't play better overall...simply that it was not a factor on those plays. If you still don't get it, you will have to find someone else to hold your hand and explain. Sorry.

so the defense just stood still and watched been throw the ball? the receiver ran down the field with no coverage and been just missed. maybe you should smarten up.:thumbup:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
so the defense just stood still and watched been throw the ball? the receiver ran down the field with no coverage and been just missed. maybe you should smarten up.:thumbup:

So under your logic, the defense does its job on every play? :facepalm::facepalm: And for the millionth time, kid, before telling anyone to smarten up, please, PLEASE learn how to write. Good God.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If I remember, some fans/posters weren't sold after the Eagles game. Let's what they do against the Steelers they said, well?

I think we can throw Nolan's pink slip away.....lol

5 Bucks: Defense Now Clicking Under Mike Nolan?
Nov 11, 2020 at 11:00 AM
wmxj258znicpfir7bwen.jpg

Bucky Brooks
NFL Media Analyst

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/5-bucks-defense-now-clicking-under-mike-nolan

It is like Jerry Jones decided to employ what equates to a Mickey Spagnola who can talk football and appear intelligent.