Twitter: Bucky Brooks, yeah he said it (Dak)

jnday

Reaction score
With Pappy gone who is going to be the #1 Prescott hater? I mean critic

you’re gonna have to pick up your game
What happened to Pappy? This is a serious problem if Pappy has left the board.

Knotamus

Reaction score
0-4 last year if the Falcons just field the onsides kick instead of watching it bounce.

Yeah.. bc that had nothing to do with the worst defense in Cowboys history, huh?

Na.. just regurgitate on a regular basis your hate for Dak... yet constantly praise a whining QB like Wince. Smh.

Keep being you buddy.. Your not a Dallas Cowboys fan that I’d ever like to be around.

starfan1

Reaction score
What happened to Pappy? This is a serious problem if Pappy has left the board.

I don’t know for sure but why would it be a serious problem?

I haven’t seen him since Dak signing . I was messing with Risen

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ahhh, you know its that time of the year when all the predictions have the Cowboys going to the Super Bowl and their QB winning the MVP.

It's crazy season, folks.

jnday

Reaction score
0-4 last year if the Falcons just field the onsides kick instead of watching it bounce.
Just stop it. You know that all of these Dak-lovers cling to that Falcon’s screw-up that allowed them to say that Dak did win a game. If you take that play away from them, it would mean that those awesome Dak stats don’t mean anything. As it is, the Falcon’s game is proof that those stats translated to a win. They are a sensitive lot, so you have to let them have something to brag about.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
4-0 if we had a defense.
The Rams we held to 20 points though.

Oh, that's right, I forgot, the Rams had the only real defense we played and Dak couldn't get it done. Almost exactly like he was doing nothing against the Giants either and then broke his leg.

You blame the defense, but how come the offense couldn't sustain any drives until we got down by 3 TDs every game? You ever think that MAYBE, just MAYBE we wouldn't have allowed so many points if the offense would have done anything the first 2 and a half quarters into games?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ever since Bucky started writing for the team he's been waxing poetic on all things Cowboys.

I like him. I think he's outstanding covering the draft and I'd even hire him to GM my team but I don't take him seriously when the topic is the Cowboys.

Bucky LOVES him some Cowboys!

Sometimes so much that he can make Michael Irvin look like a hater!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You are either very wrong or we are all screwed for some time to come.

I’d feel a lot better if the OLine was 14 and 16 levels.

That is how you overcome a lot of things.

Zeke being explosive again would help too.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’d feel a lot better if the OLine was 14 and 16 levels.

That is how you overcome a lot of things.

Zeke being explosive again would help too.
I prefer to play the 2016 game again as well.

The difference between you and I is I think Prescotts best ball is ahead of him.