Bucs adding full-time coaching job for women

Big_D

Reaction score
Child please

How about Matt Millen. I don't care what you say, a woman can never run a team into the ground the way he did since he played football and all. Obviously the most qualified. I'd find a random female football fan and drive her to Texas myself if it meant Jerry was gone this very minute. That's not even a joke, that's the sad part. I'm sure 90% of Cowboy fans would be OK with it. Some fans apparently need a few more years. Not a big enough sample size of crap for you? Maybe have an all female 'FIND THE NEXT GM' sweepstakes?

A billionaire can purchase a position and completely suck for decades, but there's no way a woman can live up to her responsibilities as an assistant on a 26 member coaching staff? When you have no idea at all what those responsibilities even are yet?? And some cry discrimination. discrimination is when you're mind is already made up without any facts. What's the position? who are the applicants? You apparently need no information. LOL The hypocrisy runs deep. But what needs to be done in TB, doesn't have to be done in Dallas cause they only hire the best.

I won't even mention the female assistants in Oakland, SF or Buffalo.. or the female ref. They obviously need to find a new line of work.

Last edited:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I swear, do you folks think he is just going to select any random woman as a coach regardless of experience?

The person will have experience coaching at some level.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And you have no idea as to the qualifications of anybody Arians may or may not hire.

A non sequitur, to the point of this discussion.

Arians new position for a "woman only" is a hollow gesture.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
A non sequitur, to the point of this discussion.

Arians new position for a "woman only" is a hollow gesture.
At no point did Arians say the words “woman only”

Stop lying. All he said was that he wants to eventually hire a female coach. He did not say for what post it would be for, who would interview for the position, etc...

You do not have the requisite information.

So kindly take you non sequitir and shove it somewhere.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
At no point did Arians say the words “woman only”

Stop lying. All he said was that he wants to eventually hire a female coach. He did not say for what post it would be for, who would interview for the position, etc...

You do not have the requisite information.

So kindly take you non sequitir and shove it somewhere.
Oh, so the OP was just a load of BS? Your hostility is a nice touch. Keep it up. :facepalm:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I don’t see the NFL as the place for it.

I don't think he's asking your permission.

On the scale of things to get worked up about regarding NFL hiring practices, this seems like a weird one to suddenly take a stand on.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don't think he's asking your permission.

On the scale of things to get worked up about regarding NFL hiring practices, this seems like a weird one to suddenly take a stand on.

Im not worked up at all. I just think it’s a publicity stunt.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Nope that’s you. I favor a diverse work force and giving people opportunities.

If we have your way women will never coach in the NFL.

All under the veneer of your faux equality.

Just zero logic.

You favor sexual discrimination period. Diversity just for diversity's sake is dumb and requires forms of discrimination.

Arians can, as he has done before, just hire a woman for existing positions if they're qualified as he says. No need to create a position just so he can discriminate.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I swear, do you folks think he is just going to select any random woman as a coach regardless of experience?

The person will have experience coaching at some level.
Then why the need for a new position that requires discrimination? Just hire them if they're qualified.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You don’t even know the position that he will hire a woman for.
Okay then, please rack your brain and give me something plausible that would specifically be better served by a candidate that is a woman.

We'll wait.