Bucs/Philly WC game ** Do NOT mention Dak in this thread! **

Ken

Reaction score
When they played earlier in the year, the game was 28-7 mid 3rd quarter before Philly made it look respectable lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No clue why anyone thought Philly could win this game.

Wishful thinking in hopes that if the Cowboys win today they could get another home playoff game. Plus Philly beat them earlier in the season.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I still think their coach rested a lot of the starters last week against the Cowboys to avoid embarrassment and a knock to the ego before the playoffs. They’re not that good. And to think they won 7 of their last 9 just like the Niners.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Well...i think the sleight on Hurt's passing is a little overblown.

He is just not a guy right now who can carry your team. He is in his 2nd season...i'm not ready to say he can't at this point.

This isn't the old days. You should have a read on a guy by year 2 to if they will be able to give you something. Windows are very short in this league.

Hurts was a guy who benefitted in college by playing on teams who were head and shoulders above his opponents and he looked great because guys were wide open every play. Any QB can look good with that.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do the Eagles start looking for another QB soon? You can not win with a guy like Hurts. He is a very poor version of Lamar Jackson. And you can't even win with Lamar Jackson. If you can't throw down the field, you aren't going anywhere

You can win with a running QB like Jackson or Hurts but you have to do it in their first season or two because one of two things happens.

A) Your QB gets hurt after being asked to run the ball 15 times a game against NFL defenders

Or

B) Enough tape gets out there that NFL defensive coordinators figure it out and absolutely shut it down.

We saw the 49ers get to the Superbowl with Kaepernick in his first few years because the 49ers did it before either of those things could happen.

DaBoys12

Reaction score
Bucs are vulnerable, I just don’t think the Eagles have the horses. If game stays like this, Tampa will be resting starters in 2nd half.

TheHerd

Reaction score
When Brady is on, this offense is unstoppable. How did the Jets almost beat these guys? Is frustrating to see Brady at 74 years old dominate again and again

JayFord

Reaction score
After today the nfl should strongly consider having a offensive mvp and defensive mvp because its no way only qb/rb should have won it for the past 30+ years

bewp7

Reaction score
eagles better start take their shot down field now or it is over!!!!!

u not playing the giants or jets or what ever now u playing from behind against the goat!