Bucs/Philly WC game ** Do NOT mention Dak in this thread! **

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I didn’t see your other posts. You claimed Troy hates the Cowboys when he’s in the booth which is not true. Most fans dislike him because he doesn’t show any Cowboys bias. He’s objective and has made some critical comments about the team which puts some Cowboys fans off. You’re getting the wrong take on his comments. I’ve never seen any fan put the spin you’re giving on his comments. His commentary comes off the same way regardless what teams are playing.

He is consistently regarded as one of the worst of the big time NFL announcers because other teams fans feel like his Cowboys bias is extremely evident in how he talks about them (and I agree). This is not an entirely new take. Not a big deal though if you love Troy as an announcer. I just don't. I think him and Joe Buck are #1 insanely boring to listen to and #2 Troy shows a little bit too much Cowboy sometimes.

morat1959

Reaction score
Dumb is not isolated to QBs. Ole gold teeth falls under that category.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Can someone refresh my memory on why there is a rule where players cannot remove helmets after a play is over? I guess for safety reasons (although weird after a play is over). I recall this started after Emmitt did this years ago.