Bucs/Philly WC game ** Do NOT mention Dak in this thread! **

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
4sfmpe.jpg

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The receivers will be banging before the game is over. The animosity is rising.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Thought he was going to be a stud coming out of TCU....then has completely disappeared. He must hate Philly. He needs a fresh start.
He wanted to be a Cowboy probably and is still having issues dealing with being a eagle.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dude I don’t feel like arguing about this. It’s just not a big deal. By becoming overly frustrated by Dallas in the booth, he shows his Cowboys bias. Not a contradictory statement. Once again though, just my opinion and definitely not the end all be all.

It’s not a big deal but I don’t see Aikman getting frustrated in the booth about how the Cowboys are playing. His criticism of the team isn’t due to being frustrated. He’s been critical of other teams play. He’s very opinionated. When he says anything positive about the Cowboys, opposing fans think he’s showing favoritism for the team. When he says anything critical about the Cowboys their fans think he hates the team.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Looks lit het strategy of sitting your players while we dropped 50 burger on them didn't work

especially given first game we put 40 on them..doesn't matter

its 2:12 pm and eagles still suck LOL

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Well we had 1 good game to start the playoffs and now back-to-back blowouts. What does that mean for the Dallas game? o_O

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Glad Sirianni rested his players for this

Also, in hindsight it was really dumb for Eagles fans to be like “Yeah but you only played our 2nd and 3rd team”

Bro it was 51 points. The writing is on the wall.