Bucs/Philly WC game ** Do NOT mention Dak in this thread! **

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think this proves a 7th seed is unnecessary
Philly has no business playing today.

What is strange for me is that Roger didn't get on the phone with the refs and make this one closer after last night's debacle.

Moral of the story.....get yourself the first or second seed.

Flamma

Reaction score
Something seriously wrong with the Eagles play calling. Their strength is the run. If you're going to go for it on 4th, run it on 3rd and 3.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s not a big deal but I don’t see Aikman getting frustrated in the booth about how the Cowboys are playing. His criticism of the team isn’t due to being frustrated. He’s been critical of other teams play. He’s very opinionated. When he says anything positive about the Cowboys, opposing fans think he’s showing favoritism for the team. When he says anything critical about the Cowboys their fans think he hates the team.

Nicely said. I think being a former Cowboy and moving to the booth is hard. Our fans are hard on them (me and other like me lol) and other teams fans despise them by default. Now let’s go catch this playoff W today against an old rival.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Philly has no business playing today.

What is strange for me is that Roger didn't get on the phone with the refs and make this one closer after last night's debacle.

Moral of the story.....get yourself the first or second seed.

2nd seed might be the prime seed. Tune up against a weak opponent

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Ton of Hurts jerseys purchased at the beginning of the season. I wonder how many are on fire right now?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
If Hurts isn't benched after that, then I don't even know what to say. lol

NeathBlue

Reaction score
I just can’t see how the Eagles think they can go into next season with Hurts as their starting QB…