Bucs/Philly WC game ** Do NOT mention Dak in this thread! **

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The line on this game dropped from -8.5 to -7.5 today, which suggests a lot of late bettors are losing their shirts on this one.

I'm feeling good about TB -8.5 at the moment.
Me too, brother, and I had a bet for Gronk to score, so they just need to keep the total under 47 and make me happy.

fivetwos

Reaction score
This kind of sucks....Tampa Bay has awaken. Thought they were gonna fold up after losing all their WRs....and Fournette. Can never count out TB12....
They didnt wake up.

If this was the Saints they would be battling.

Philly is just awful....but I'm happy they feel like they are making progress. They aren't and won't.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Why didn't Philly go with Minshew?
Will Philly go with Minshew next year?
Will Philly draft a QB high this year?
Will Philly trade for Watson?

Will definitely be an interesting off-season for the Eagles.
Watson can play Madden from a prison cell as far as I am concerned!

NickZepp

Reaction score
This is why adding a 7th playoff spot was a bad idea.
What's funny is if there was no 7 seed this year the Eagles probably beat Dallas last week playing all the starters when Dallas sat some guys because they were basically in. They would have probably been the 6 seed this year. Still this Eagles team was extremely bipolar this year.

Pacowboy1968

Reaction score
Pro Bowl QB? Lmao.

Exactly 0-8 versus teams with a winning record! Of the 5 philly beat writers two actually had the Eagles winning this game. in those 8 games they gave up 239 points (virtually 30 points a game) and only scored 173 points (21.5 points a game and how much of that was garbage time?) They haven't beaten a good football team all year

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'd take a shot on Brady if I'm Eagles. Throwing with a 31 point lead....Minus penalty that stopped them

OGCowboy

Reaction score
No surprise....I expected a beat down and bet accordingly....eagles are what they are which ain’t much. People were delusional thinking they could somehow win today. Unbelievable