Bucs/Philly WC game ** Do NOT mention Dak in this thread! **

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles Management Logic ... "We have three first round picks, there has to be a quarterback we can regret drafting in the future for us to draft!"

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

They actually should’ve stayed with Foles he played well for them. He didn’t play good with anyone else but he played good with them. Because they gave up the number two overall pick on Carson Wentz they felt they needed to commit to him.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Brady is weird. I bet you anything he was pissed Josh Allen and Joe Burrows did so well yesterday so he wants to get near to their stats.
He's got more yards and better overall numbers than Burrow yesterday. He ain't getting 3 TDs in 2 minutes.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
That's because they sat a ton of their starters most of the game. They had nothing to play for they were already a lock for the playoffs. If they didn't have that they would have played a lot different.
Ok.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They actually should’ve stayed with Foles he played well for them. Because they gave up the number two overall pick on Carson Wentz they felt they needed to commit to him.
I said this when they let him go. They were idiots. Foles may not be a great quarterback but he was the guy who brought the first Super Bowl to Philadelphia and to just throw him away was mindboggling.

JayFord

Reaction score
I said this when they let him go. They were idiots. Foles may not be a great quarterback but he was the guy who brought the first Super Bowl to Philadelphia and to just throw him away was mindboggling.
Wentz was their guy and its hard to keep foles as a backup because every incomplete pass theyd have to deal with the media and the fans asking why Foles isnt in plus they figured they could get something for Foles

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Now how is THAT not a personal foul?
Just because you want to go doesn't mean you can allow players to cheap shot.