******* Bucs vs Skins Game Thread *******

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Commanders defense came to play today and the score reflects it....

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
It's calls like this that are so obvious, it makes you wonder about the refs' integrity.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
That Skin's defense looks very good. Credit Gregg Williams for maximizing a mixture of different players acquired in F/A. Heck, Monte Kiffin's Buc's D has been in the top 10 for 10 years straight from what I hear.

That right there makes me hope that Zimmer goes to the Rams. I may have to ask the GROZ movement for some sign up sheets. ;)

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
So far Commanders offesne has been predictable. Run,Run, Pass....

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Commanders' D is soft over the middle with the short stuff. GW is really good at disguising the blitz.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
skins fans don't agree :laugh2:

sorry but that isn't even close to true......I'd say the past two seasons have been the worst for the skins.......

seriously...I'm not saying this as a skin....I';m saying it as a fan of the NFL.....

Kevinicus

Reaction score
i know the skins got plenty of calls the past couple of years. I haven't watched them all the time, but when I do, they get breaks.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
sorry but that isn't even close to true......I'd say the past two seasons have been the worst for the skins.......

seriously...I'm not saying this as a skin....I';m saying it as a fan of the NFL.....

what? All the skins fans I've heard have been complaining about the refs. of the calls I've seen, I agree about the Mike Alstott fiasco, but don't you think it's a lie to say that it isn't even close to true to say that the Commanders fans complain about bad ref calls?