******* Bucs vs Skins Game Thread *******

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
what? All the skins fans I've heard have been complaining about the refs. of the calls I've seen, I agree about the Mike Alstott fiasco, but don't you think it's a lie to say that it isn't even close to true to say that the Commanders fans complain about bad ref calls?

:confused: :confused: could you rephrase that...I read it twice....I think you meant to word that different.....

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Ouch..... might have took them out of FG range....

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
:confused: :confused: could you rephrase that...I read it twice....I think you meant to word that different.....

ok, all of the Commanders fans I know complain about the refs. I'm not saying that ALL of the frustration is misplaced, because I firmly believed that Alstott was about a half yard short. You said that it is not true that Commanders fans complain about unfair calls, but all the ones I know constantly complain about the "stupid refs"

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
ok, all of the Commanders fans I know complain about the refs. I'm not saying that ALL of the frustration is misplaced, because I firmly believed that Alstott was about a half yard short. You said that it is not true that Commanders fans complain about unfair calls, but all the ones I know constantly complain about the "stupid refs"

ohhhhh......Ok well I can't speak for everyone, however it seems like everytime there is a controversial(sp?) call the other team gets it......you know as well as I do that the media hates the skins while unlikely it is possible SOME refs do it on purpose....

I think though that in the end all bad calls even out so who cares....

If his leg did touch him then that evens out the alstott play ( only if we win )

P.S. that was the 2nd "prettiest" FG I've ever seen......that thing was so high and straight...holy crap.....

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Hey look! Sean Taylor can run step for step with Joey Galloway! *grumble*

Ever time I read your posts I read them with the "Hank" voice....LMAO ;)

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
I never said that his leg touched the Commanders player

Someone said that the Commanders fans get all the calls, and I said that Commanders fans don't agree...I'm very confused now...

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I live in DC, and Skins fans are incessentaly complaining about the refs. They take after their head coach.

His incessant whining has caused them to receive an unfair shift of reffing on their end, some so blatant, as in this game that I don't know how Skins fans can ever complain about reffing.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
anybody take the points?

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
P.S. that was the 2nd "prettiest" FG I've ever seen......that thing was so high and straight...holy crap.....

Yeah those a few and far in between, in the year of the missed field goal. No doubt about that kick....

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
I never said that his leg touched the Commanders player

Someone said that the Commanders fans get all the calls, and I said that Commanders fans don't agree...I'm very confused now...

never mind , now I'm confused.... :laugh2: :laugh2:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Why do Skin's fans, no offense KINGBRICE_28, hang out on a Cowboys message board during their playoff game? Very strange. You'd think they'd be eating the cheese with fellow Skin fans.

Oh well. Life in general is strange.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
Ever time I read your posts I read them with the "Hank" voice....LMAO ;)

"What in the name of Tom Landry....."

Actually, I can do a half-decent Hank Hill impression. :D

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
That last play there is what we really miss sticking with a rock solid pocket passer like Bledsoe. How many times would we have been saved this year if Bledsoe was the kind of QB who could just take off for the quick 1st down.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Hey look, not only can their safety run step for step with the other team's best receiver, but their kicker can make field goals!! So this is how you make the playoffs!

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
how do you make 47+ off the ground but can't get the ball past the 10 on KO's....lol.....I think we're gonna draft a kicker in the 2nd......

The way the defense is playing....I would've gone from it.......