Buffalo MNF game

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I'm seeing if anyone is interested in going as a Cowboyzone and friends group to the Buffalo game.

We're looking at the M&T Bank Club. Details are available on the Bills site but it's around $300 per ticket but that includes a buffet, open bar and seat service. It's limited to groups of 10 or more and right now we have about 5-6 going.

If anyone's interested, post here or PM me for more details. Thanks.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1459128 said:
I'm seeing if anyone is interested in going as a Cowboyzone and friends group to the Buffalo game.

We're looking at the M&T Bank Club. Details are available on the Bills site but it's around $300 per ticket but that includes a buffet, open bar and seat service. It's limited to groups of 10 or more and right now we have about 5-6 going.

MikeWinicki and Jarv are both going. Jarv invited anyone who is a biker to do a ride from his crib up there. I am seriously considering it.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Hostile;1459150 said:
Jarv invited anyone who is a biker to do a ride from his crib up there. I am seriously considering it.

Sweet! I'm gonna be taking my Huffy up there!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1459128 said:

hey man is there any chance you have the option of buying group tickets in may? What I mean is there are bout 10 to 15 of myself and friends going and we dont want to wait till june 16th to buy group tickets, but season ticket holders and people with exisiting tickets have the option of buying group tickets may 9th, So I am looking for someone that can do that.

We are thinking we are going to split one bills season ticket this week just to give us the right to purchase group tickets in may!!!

Anyway I will be there, along with all the cowboys home games if anyone else will be there.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1459189 said:
Sweet! I'm gonna be taking my Huffy up there!
:laugh2:
ghettogandhi;1459219 said:
I m going but I dont want to pay that much

Agreed, I have enough trouble paying tuition...:bang2:

TheConnection

Reaction score
I'm going. Taking the wife and son. We were actually looking into one of the Cowboys travel packages but would like to know more about this.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Future 585;1459329 said:
:laugh2:

Agreed, I have enough trouble paying tuition...:bang2:

If you don't mind my asking, which college are you going to?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I will be taking 3. Would like to know more about it.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
I already have 2 tickets for the game. If people are getting together before the game let me know......I'm in!!

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Most of the questions can be answered at the Bills site under "premium seating" "M&T Bank Club".

I've been to it once and the benefits are obviously the food, bar, TV replays, easy access to restrooms and comfortable seats. The drawback is that the seats are in the corner of the end zone so finding "better" seats for less is pretty easy.

Buffalo's not as bad as Philly for opposing fans but being that this is Monday night, being in a controlled environment of a suite is something to look at.

I haven't been able to find out if we can order before tickets are officially on sale but I do have a call into the Bills requesting info.

I'm driving to the game and haven't decided if I'm going the RV route for better tailgating or just bringing a conversion van. If people fly in, I can probably arrange airport pickup.

And we are definitely having a CZ tailgate but we have until October to worry about that.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1459382 said:
If you don't mind my asking, which college are you going to?

Ithaca College, why?

btw I exaggerated the tuition thing...still dont have 300 smackaroos though

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1459642 said:
Most of the questions can be answered at the Bills site under "premium seating" "M&T Bank Club".

I've been to it once and the benefits are obviously the food, bar, TV replays, easy access to restrooms and comfortable seats. The drawback is that the seats are in the corner of the end zone so finding "better" seats for less is pretty easy.

Buffalo's not as bad as Philly for opposing fans but being that this is Monday night, being in a controlled environment of a suite is something to look at.

I haven't been able to find out if we can order before tickets are officially on sale but I do have a call into the Bills requesting info.

I'm driving to the game and haven't decided if I'm going the RV route for better tailgating or just bringing a conversion van. If people fly in, I can probably arrange airport pickup.

And we are definitely having a CZ tailgate but we have until October to worry about that.

I will be driving in myself. It's a pretty easy 2 hour drive for my family.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Future 585;1459643 said:
Ithaca College, why?

btw I exaggerated the tuition thing...still dont have 300 smackaroos though

Just wondering.

the whole college thing is coming up for me too.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1460055 said:
Just wondering.

the whole college thing is coming up for me too.

Oh, well Ithaca is in central NY, little different than TX:laugh2:

but its a great school, a kid on my floor is from texas actually...might want to check it out depending what you are into...their Physical therapy program is one of the best in the country and the Roy H. Park school of communications is #2 to Newhouse at Syracuse

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;1459632 said:
I already have 2 tickets for the game. If people are getting together before the game let me know......I'm in!!

Lucky you. I saw them on MNF in 2004 in Seattle, was a great game.

Don't go with Spadowski though, he hates Canadians.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ITS IN BUFFALO !!! HELLO ???? :laugh2: :laugh2:

Naw thanks - Wish it were on the WC.