Buffalo MNF game

erich1r

Reaction score
HI Cowboyszone family just wanted to let everyone know that I have my own travel agency and have access to every team and every game. It's cynergytravel.com.If anyone is interested email me at erich1r70@msn.com and I'll find the tickets for you. thanks in advance for checking it out.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
erich1r;1460289 said:
HI Cowboyszone family just wanted to let everyone know that I have my own travel agency and have access to every team and every game. It's cynergytravel.com.If anyone is interested email me at erich1r70@msn.com and I'll find the tickets for you. thanks in advance for checking it out.

Thats great, what about hotels in the area ? When is the best time to buy the tickets and what range are the prices ? I'm planning a few tickets anyhow, how many can we get together or close together ?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas;1460250 said:
ITS IN BUFFALO !!! HELLO ???? :laugh2: :laugh2:

Naw thanks - Wish it were on the WC.

Western New York in October is absolutely gorgeous. One of my favorite times of the year. Days are in the 60's nights are crisp... usually in the 40's.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1460311 said:
Western New York in October is absolutely gorgeous. One of my favorite times of the year. Days are in the 60's nights are crisp... usually in the 40's.

I sure hope your right...lol

But when its on, if your never seen it, pictures don't do it justice.

Oh yeah...and Niagra Falls.

erich1r

Reaction score
Hey Jarv email me with the games u want to go to and i'll check it out my email is erich1r70@msn.. I have access to all teams nfl football basketball baseball everything

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
erich1r;1460360 said:
Hey Jarv email me with the games u want to go to and i'll check it out my email is erich1r70@msn.. I have access to all teams nfl football basketball baseball everything

Just the Buffalo game. What have you got ?

erich1r

Reaction score
monday night game with giants 95 to 665 rams 85 to 550 pats 135 to 625 vikes 85 to 530 deadskins 100 to 665 jets 105 to 665 packers 135 to 650 eagirls 100 to 625 these are all home games i can get some parties and some parking passes

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Can I get a count of the people who want to go in on the M&T Bank Club?

I know DannyWhite's in with four tickets but I can't tell who else is in for this or is simply going to the game.

Mash

Reaction score
Well.....Im heading to the Monday nite game in Buffalo with about 8 friends....we will be tailgating there for most of the afternoon....

Would love to meet fellow CowboyZoner's......

TheConnection

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1460457 said:

I know DannyWhite's in with four tickets but I can't tell who else is in for this or is simply going to the game.

I would love to but I'm debating if it's worth shelling out $300 to bring my 8 year old.:confused:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
erich1r;1460415 said:
monday night game with giants 95 to 665 rams 85 to 550 pats 135 to 625 vikes 85 to 530 deadskins 100 to 665 jets 105 to 665 packers 135 to 650 eagirls 100 to 625 these are all home games i can get some parties and some parking passes

Dont take this the wrong way but you scalpers make me sick..

Really, make me want to puke.

U should be embarassed to give those prices to people.

The bills endzone seats are about 48 bucks, and you are starting at 110..

I have to leave this thread now, cause I am getting more ticked off by the second.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
theebs;1460534 said:
Dont take this the wrong way but you scalpers make me sick..

Really, make me want to puke.

U should be embarassed to give those prices to people.

The bills endzone seats are about 48 bucks, and you are starting at 110..

I have to leave this thread now, cause I am getting more ticked off by the second.

I realize this wasn't directed at me, but just for the record, I'm not going to make a dime off this and won't get any hidden "bonus" or save anyting off my ticket by organinzing it.

Of course, I wouldn't be adverse to someone "buying" me a beer at the tailgate.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
TheConnection;1460501 said:
I would love to but I'm debating if it's worth shelling out $300 to bring my 8 year old.:confused:

I'm thinking of bringing my 8 year old. A box or suite is the only way I would allow a child to attend an NFL game but my children are pretty sheltered.

erich1r

Reaction score
theebs these prices are from a website that is connected through my online travel agency. I'm not a scalper.I put the prices that were listed as choice seating. There's prices on there that are cheaper than that. You would'nt be sending the money to me it would be to a company like ticketsnow or ticketmaster.So I want everyone to know that I'm not a scalper. If you like I can direct you to it so u can see for yourself if u like. That's for anyone if you would like to check for tickets on my site just let me know. I'm not trying to hustle anyone. I just have access to them.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
erich1r;1460674 said:
theebs these prices are from a website that is connected through my online travel agency. I'm not a scalper.I put the prices that were listed as choice seating. There's prices on there that are cheaper than that. You would'nt be sending the money to me it would be to a company like ticketsnow or ticketmaster.So I want everyone to know that I'm not a scalper. If you like I can direct you to it so u can see for yourself if u like. That's for anyone if you would like to check for tickets on my site just let me know. I'm not trying to hustle anyone. I just have access to them.

I believe, you and sorry, I just have a sore spot with this topic. I still cant understand how ticketmaster would charge that much, buffalo has the cheapest tickets in the league.

The bills sold 3000 extra season tickets on the day the schedule was released. Having a season ticket gives people the right to buy group tickets on may 9th, as opposed to waiting till june 16th.

So I am assuming brokers bought a ton of these and will then clean the place out of tickets, especially the dallas, denver and giant games and then turn around and sell them to the same people who were going to buy them from the stadium in june, for about 5x the face value.

I can not understand how the nfl allows, the only answer I can think of is that the owners make money too, because every ticket is sold whether someone is in the seat or not so brokers bail them out.

Jay-D

Reaction score
theebs;1460713 said:
I believe, you and sorry, I just have a sore spot with this topic. I still cant understand how ticketmaster would charge that much, buffalo has the cheapest tickets in the league.

The bills sold 3000 extra season tickets on the day the schedule was released. Having a season ticket gives people the right to buy group tickets on may 9th, as opposed to waiting till june 16th.

So I am assuming brokers bought a ton of these and will then clean the place out of tickets, especially the dallas, denver and giant games and then turn around and sell them to the same people who were going to buy them from the stadium in june, for about 5x the face value.

I can not understand how the nfl allows, the only answer I can think of is that the owners make money too, because every ticket is sold whether someone is in the seat or not so brokers bail them out.

It's called capitolism, sonny.

A ticket is worth whatever somebody will pay for it......just like a share of stock in a company. That's what this entire country's economy is built upon.

You're probably the type of guy who wonders why he can't buy a Hemi Cuda for what the sticker price was in 1970. :rolleyes:

Jay-D

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1460457 said:

I'm in for 2 tickets.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Jay-D;1461032 said:
It's called capitolism, sonny.

A ticket is worth whatever somebody will pay for it......just like a share of stock in a company. That's what this entire country's economy is built upon.

You're probably the type of guy who wonders why he can't buy a Hemi Cuda for what the sticker price was in 1970. :rolleyes:

First off, its called highway robbery. The stadium and the team are the ones that are selling a product, not a guy in the parking lot or some low rent ticket broker.

spare me your insults. I dont know anything about hemi cudas and I wasnt alive in 1970.

If you like being robbed for something then that speaks to your intelligence level, Grandpa.

erich1r

Reaction score
Theebs I think you're right about the season ticket holders buying the per game tickets and selling to a broker cause with all 32 teams the tickets are 95% endzone and higher up the most expensive are closer to the field some near the players. Again it's a site linked to my site so I have no control of the prices they do have cheaper seats those were listed as choice seats