Buffalo wants Bledsoe back :)

Cowchips

Reaction score
After a putrid outing by Losman and Holcombe, Buffalo fans are starting to realize how stupid it was to give up on Drew vs. giving him the weapons he needed to succeed.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Cowchips said:
After a putrid outing by Losman and Holcombe, Buffalo fans are starting to realize how stupid it was to give up on Drew vs. giving him the weapons he needed to succeed.

Why you have a young QB they tend to struggle; This is his 1st year starting and last week played solid. I finidng most fans have no clue how long it takes for a QB to get it and play well week in and week out. If this was his 4th year starting I could see the cry but come on this guy is not an 8 year vet out there sucking.

NorTex

Reaction score
They wanted a young mobile QB, well they got it. Losman was so mobile that he ran out of the back of the end zone for a safety. What a woos. Bledsoe would have hung in the pocket like a man.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cowchips said:
You seeing this on their forums, or is this your opinion?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Cowchips said:

Do you have a link to the article or quote?

- Mike G.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I think Losman may well develope into a good QB. Im not sure what good it was to dump Bledsoe right now. Buffalo has a good defense, and decent weapons in place for Bledsoe. They thought hed be ready this year. I feel this only hurts the team. Bledsoe leads them to a 9-7 record in a very tough AFC East, yet he's a failure.

Im glad we have him...and was happy when we signed him...is he going to have days where you want to shoot him, probably. Was there a better option, NO!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
I think Losman may well develope into a good QB. Im not sure what good it was to dump Bledsoe right now. Buffalo has a good defense, and decent weapons in place for Bledsoe. They thought hed be ready this year. I feel this only hurts the team. Bledsoe leads them to a 9-7 record in a very tough AFC East, yet he's a failure.

Im glad we have him...and was happy when we signed him...is he going to have days where you want to shoot him, probably. Was there a better option, NO!

Billy I think it had to do with Bledsoe and game plan on offense (Bledsoe not always following it) and Buffalo rdy to move on with their young QB

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowchips said:

As usual from you a post that is quite frankly... unbalanced.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
VACowboy said:
Loseman reminds me of Boller.

Heck at least losman completed more than 50% of his passes in college Boller's best year was 50%

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I though a great defense, McGahee it was easy to win?

What a pathetic performance by Losman. The wolves are out on him. The dog will be put in the pen and the backup inserted say 2-3 weeks....

jimmy40

Reaction score
Nors said:
I though a great defense, McGahee it was easy to win?

What a pathetic performance by Losman. The wolves are out on him. The dog will be put in the pen and the backup inserted say 2-3 weeks....
What did McGahee do today?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I can tell you Losman was really struggling out there. McGahee didn't seem to be doing much either.

jimmy40

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Why be a smart***? I didn't see the game what did MaGahee do?
Now I see, MaGahee got shut down. The Bills will go as far as their defense and MaGahee can carry them on their shoulders, just like last year.

Eddie

Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling the Bills want Bledsoe back as much as we want Quincy Carter back???

Sorry, but the Bills are excited about the prospects of their young QB. They realize grooming a young QB will require some growing pains and ups/downs.

They realized Bledsoe was not their future, so they cut him loose. Unlike us, they have a young QB to hang their hats on.

Sounds like WE'RE the ones jealous of THEM. Not the other way around.

You guys keep cheering for Losman to fail because misery loves company. You can't stand the fact that another team is moving on with a young QB while we stand pat with old dinasaurs.

That's really sad if you ask me.