Buffalo wants Bledsoe back :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Eddie said:
Why do I have a feeling the Bills want Bledsoe back as much as we want Quincy Carter back???

Sorry, but the Bills are excited about the prospects of their young QB. They realize grooming a young QB will require some growing pains and ups/downs.

They realized Bledsoe was not their future, so they cut him loose. Unlike us, they have a young QB to hang their hats on.

Sounds like WE'RE the ones jealous of THEM. Not the other way around.

You guys keep cheering for Losman to fail because misery loves company. You can't stand the fact that another team is moving on with a young QB while we stand pat with old dinasaurs.

That's really sad if you ask me.
Good post Eddie.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Eddie said:
Why do I have a feeling the Bills want Bledsoe back as much as we want Quincy Carter back???

Sorry, but the Bills are excited about the prospects of their young QB. They realize grooming a young QB will require some growing pains and ups/downs.

They realized Bledsoe was not their future, so they cut him loose. Unlike us, they have a young QB to hang their hats on.

Sounds like WE'RE the ones jealous of THEM. Not the other way around.

You guys keep cheering for Losman to fail because misery loves company. You can't stand the fact that another team is moving on with a young QB while we stand pat with old dinasaurs.

That's really sad if you ask me.

You mean like the Bears with Grossman, Lions with Harrington, Ravens with Boller , Texans with Carr excited or like the Bengals with Palmer, the Jags with Leftwich or perhaps the totally unproven like Rivers with SD, Smith with SF?

Young QBs are not even a 50-50 proposition. Picks at QB in the top 10 are about a 40% equation; not exactly a good bet when all other players are up around 80%.

After 2 weeks with one very good showing and 1 suck showing the Bills fans should still be hopeful. If after 8 weeks they have 2 wins then they may start thinking about a USC QB and forgetting just how excited they are to have Losman.

What is clear is that the Bills have a playoff caliber defense and running back.
The Wr corps is decent and the OL is still a work in progress.

You simply can not afford to miss at Qb and be any good for a while. If you trade down with those top 5 selections and pad your draft picks you can end up fielding a rookie class much like the one Dallas is throwing out.

Buffalo ended up with Losman. Dallas ended up with Marcus Spears, Julius Jones and then signed Bledsoe for peanuts. Which would you rather have????