Build the team around Micah

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I know this isn't going to be popular with a lot of you at a time like this, but let's give it some thought at least. I welcome your thoughts. In some ways, he's probably the best/most popular player on the team. He's well respected by offensive coordinators as they have to game plan for him. He's fiery speaks his mind, and he has a way of getting to jerry to which Jerry will listen. I think only the QB has the same power to do this as Micah does. He's young, and has a lot of football left to him. With that said, can he be too talkative, is his focus fully on football, does he love the game. My heart of hearts says yes!

We need to build a team around him, get some big beefy nasty sloppy guys to help him. We need others on the DL if he's going to take double teams, to get to the QB and take advantage of those one on one opportunities. Could he field us the most in a trade right now, i'm pretty sure he could. They did a comparison with the Khalil Mack trade years ago for 2 first round picks a 3rd and a 6th. Could we get that or better, who knows???/ Please give your thoughts, should we build this team around our young pass rusher (war daddy)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know this isn't going to be popular with a lot of you at a time like this, but let's give it some thought at least. I welcome your thoughts. In some ways, he's probably the best/most popular player on the team. He's well respected by offensive coordinators as they have to game plan for him. He's fiery speaks his mind, and he has a way of getting to jerry to which Jerry will listen. I think only the QB has the same power to do this as Micah does. He's young, and has a lot of football left to him. With that said, can he be too talkative, is his focus fully on football, does he love the game. My heart of hearts says yes!

We need to build a team around him, get some big beefy nasty sloppy guys to help him. We need others on the DL if he's going to take double teams, to get to the QB and take advantage of those one on one opportunities. Could he field us the most in a trade right now, i'm pretty sure he could. They did a comparison with the Khalil Mack trade years ago for 2 first round picks a 3rd and a 6th. Could we get that or better, who knows???/ Please give your thoughts, should we build this team around our young pass rusher (war daddy)
Is this a Joke?
Gotta be................

Quickdraw

Reaction score
This idea has been tried too many times already and has failed for the past 25 years. Fill the glaring needs and coach them to play as a collective team.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Honestly and this is just me but I think this is exactly what Jerry is planning to do. He is already the new face of the franchise and unlike Dak, he doesn't worry about being politically correct. I know some don't wanna hear this but he's very popular outside Cowboy Nation.

BTW.... those who wanna trade him for a Herschel Walker-type deal, if he's worth that much, maybe we should keep him (lol).

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Jason Kelce dressed up in a mask on Wrestlemania last night. Today's NFL players are not as wired as they used to be, and Micah is no different than the others who only claim they want to be a team member forever when said team pays them the big bucks. Unfortunately, this team is unable to build a team around their QB, and nobody has faith they can do this around Micah...see the last 2 years for our failure to do so

DAL1180

Reaction score
Jason Kelce dressed up in a mask on Wrestlemania last night. Today's NFL players are not as wired as they used to be, and Micah is no different than the others who only claim they want to be a team member forever when said team pays them the big bucks. Unfortunately, this team is unable to build a team around their QB, and nobody has faith they can do this around Micah...see the last 2 years for our failure to do so
So maybe stop paying those types of players franchise crippling salaries. A lot of people forget this is a business to both owners and players. But the majority of people don't want owners to protect the money they put in by not giving in to every player who desperately needs to be the highest payed at their position for the 3 days between getting their "bag" and the next guy topping their salary with his contract. If we are indeed in rebuild mode then any and all offers should be examined. If paying him that much money wins you a championship so be it. But if getting a haul of draft picks can get you there you have to consider it. Of course you need a competent front office that actually wants to win first. Lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

a guy, whose focus is not on football, more focused on making money and a name for himself ala Jerry (his boss). a guy who diminishes as the season goes and disappears in post season.
no thanks

DeaconMoss

Reaction score

I'm ready to trade Micah Lamb and Dak and go full blown rebuild. You could get like 10 top 4 round picks for them over the next 2 years

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Honestly and this is just me but I think this is exactly what Jerry is planning to do. He is already the new face of the franchise and unlike Dak, he doesn't worry about being politically correct. I know some don't wanna hear this but he's very popular outside Cowboy Nation.

BTW.... those who wanna trade him for a Herschel Walker-type deal, if he's worth that much, maybe we should keep him (lol).
very true hawk, just looking at things in a different way

kskboys

Reaction score

To do that, he'd have to become Ray Lewis, which means MLB.

kskboys

Reaction score
Been saying this since he got here. Get a bell cow RB and a OC and go all defense with the draft.
That's about what KC did. Don't pay WR's and draft D. Traded Tyreek Hill and are using the picks to build a D juggernaut. Think, Jerry, think.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah, they used to go to bars and drink heavily the night before the game, they were wired all right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!