Buyer Beware

Sully

Reaction score
Auction Dallas fans.....

The sell job, AGAIN, with Zimmer hire, is suppose to be the beginning of the Cowboys organization to buy in again.
Then will come Dak's decision, FA and the draft. Just not buying it.

J_Allen

Reaction score
If we extend Dak and pay him $60 million a year that will be the end of this long, mostly bitter run I've had being a Cowboys fan. So in a way I hope they do extend him to put me out of my misery. I've suffered enough.

Edit: I'm glad people share the same sentiments that I do. I'm just here to commiserate. I doubt I watch more than 3 hours of next season. That's less than a game. I used to never miss a second of this team.

rambo2

Reaction score
If we extend Dak and pay him $60 million a year that will be the end of this long, mostly bitter run I've had being a Cowboys fan. So in a way I hope they do extend him to put me out of my misery. I've suffered enough.

Edit: I'm glad people share the same sentiments that I do. I'm just here to commiserate. I doubt I watch more than 3 hours of next season. That's less than a game. I used to never miss a second of this team.
It's pretty much a done deal.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I watch every second of this **** show. It's my favorite reality TV programming.

khiladi

Reaction score

I’ll enjoy watching his play get worse as the talent around him deteriorates and his luck runs out. And then I’ll laugh at Jerry…

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Auction Dallas fans.....

The sell job, AGAIN, with Zimmer hire, is suppose to be the beginning of the Cowboys organization to buy in again.
I don't know why anyone would buy what the team is selling since all we've gotten are lemons that break down in the playoffs. At this point, every fan should be skeptical until they prove it.

I mean, I have no problem with the Zimmer hire, but it's not my job to search high and low and determine who the best DC would be. That's what you're front office is supposed to do, along with acquiring the talent to compete for titles. This front office has done nothing since the early '90s to show us that we should believe it's making the best decisions.

And I don't mean for that to come off as pessimistic. I think that's just the reality of where we are right now as a team. Expectations should be kept at a one-and-done playoff level at best.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would buy what the team is selling since all we've gotten are lemons that break down in the playoffs. At this point, every fan should be skeptical until they prove it.

I mean, I have no problem with the Zimmer hire, but it's not my job to search high and low and determine who the best DC would be. That's what you're front office is supposed to do, along with acquiring the talent to compete for titles. This front office has done nothing since the early '90s to show us that we should believe it's making the best decisions.

And I don't mean for that to come off as pessimistic. I think that's just the reality of where we are right now as a team. Expectations should be kept at a one-and-done playoff level at best.
This front office hasn't done anything to build a Super Bowl winner in its entire history besides hiring Jimmy Johnson. What they've done is the complete opposite of what you're supposed to do. So they have no clue what they're doing and that's been obvious for almost 30 years now. March will be 30 years exactly.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I’ll enjoy watching his play get worse as the talent around him deteriorates and his luck runs out. And then I’ll laugh at Jerry…
I don't think he cares at all about how we pay the other players, but imagine all the excuses that will be made. They'll say he doesn't have enough Talent around him. When it will be his fault.

CWR

Reaction score
Auction Dallas fans.....

I dont have a problem with Zimmer. His credentials with Minnesota were impressive. His hard nosed approach may ruffle feathers, but I'm glad we have a coach who won't allow nonsense. We were never going to get up and coming young talent at DC, under a lame duck HC.

As far as all in, it's bs. We don't have to cap and it will be business as usual this off-season. Daks deal will take forever and hold our cap hostage.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Auction Dallas fans.....

Smart man!