Buying Cowboys Tickets last minute

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Check on tickpick.com, they have no fees so you know what you are paying from the beginning, and they have the deal rating system like seatgeek which is nice.
those fees are in there... trust me. I just looked. Tix on stub hub are in 180s now, tickpick is in 230 plus.
Im going to saints game and im waiting until game day. Prices are just ridiculous if you buy far in advance.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you guys, I'm going to do the stub hub thing right before kickoff. Just in case this goes south for me, any bars around there to watch the game? Hahaha

Yes there are a few up the road on Collins, going north. There is a Buffalo Wild Wings, A hooters, I think it is still there. And a few others. I think a Boomer Jacks.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I sell the tickets I don't use to NFL ticket exchange, the official marketplace of the NFL. I believe that's run by ticketmaster.com. I've been doing this for years and never had a problem.

If I might ask are they paying a premium on face value or?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If I might ask are they paying a premium on face value or?
In between, they have to make a profit when they resell it too. It's not like I paid for my own season tickets, I inherited them through an arrangement my grandfather made with his attorney. It's all profit to me no matter what price they offer.

Zordon

Reaction score
Anybody had success waiting last second or scalping for a Thanksgiving game?

Also, anybody know how much it cost to Uber/Lyft to and from Richardson/North Dallas to the stadium on gameday?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Anybody had success waiting last second or scalping for a Thanksgiving game?

Also, anybody know how much it cost to Uber/Lyft to and from Richardson/North Dallas to the stadium on gameday?
not on Thanksgiving, but go on stubhub and start looking. People are playing the game, both buyers and sellers. Sellers are really trying to hold their prices and not drop them. You have to be willing to play the game, but it doesnt always work.
IM playing the game right now for next weeks game in Chicago.

Zordon

Reaction score
not on Thanksgiving, but go on stubhub and start looking. People are playing the game, both buyers and sellers. Sellers are really trying to hold their prices and not drop them. You have to be willing to play the game, but it doesnt always work.
IM playing the game right now for next weeks game in Chicago.
I got some tix yesterday from TixPick. They had the cheapest tix and no fees. Every other site had ridiculous fees and tix $100 higher in the same section. If you decide to buy from there let me know, I was able to find a promo code for $20 off too.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I got some tix yesterday from TixPick. They had the cheapest tix and no fees. Every other site had ridiculous fees and tix $100 higher in the same section. If you decide to buy from there let me know, I was able to find a promo code for $20 off too.
ticpick is not cheaper. Stubhub has fees, but ticpick you just dont see fees. Section 434 row 18 on ticpick is $211. On stubhub, section 434 row 15 is $178 WITH FEES. This was just now at 1:17 Eastern time.