By the time we kickoff tomorrow

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
If the Browns win we control our destiny and only have to win two of the next three games to get in.

#LETSGO

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
It’ll be Marvin Lewis’ last home game coaching the Bengals.

The Packers are NOT beating the Lions in Week 17. The Bengals are our only hope, unfortunately.

Man, the Pack looked horrible tonite. Not much faith in beating the Lions.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
I'd rather not get in like this, just to lose in the playoffs. Maybe coaches will take a deeper look at themselves and their second half adjustments. Making the playoffs IMHO would validate their sometimes shoddy coaching.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Man, the Pack looked horrible tonite. Not much faith in beating the Lions.

They’re not beating the Lions. But the Bengals might.

Here are some reasons why Cincy can pull out the upset:

1) The line is closer than one would think, so clearly the bookies think this is going to be a close game.

2) The game is in Cincinnati and it will be below freezing at kickoff with light snow during the game - dome teams traditionally play lousy in cold weather.

3) The Lions haven’t beaten the Bengals since 1992.

4) The Bengals will have Mixon back for the game.

5) The Bengals’ weakness is their rush defense, ranking 32nd in the league. However the Lions are 31st in the league in rushing

6) The Lions’ offensive line is banged up - their starting guard is out and their center is out with a concussion he suffered last week.

That’s all I’ve got. Go Bengals!

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I'd rather not get in like this, just to lose in the playoffs. Maybe coaches will take a deeper look at themselves and their second half adjustments. Making the playoffs IMHO would validate their sometimes shoddy coaching.

bs, if we get in we could go farther than you think, our recent achilles heel Aaron Rodgers wont be there to stop us

Reactions: CWR

sweetness0986

Reaction score
They’re not beating the Lions. But the Bengals might.

Here are some reasons why Cincy can pull out the upset:

1) The line is closer than one would think, so clearly the bookies think this is going to be a close game.

2) The game is in Cincinnati and it will be below freezing at kickoff with light snow during the game - dome teams traditionally play lousy in cold weather.

3) The Lions haven’t beaten the Bengals since 1992.

4) The Bengals will have Mixon back for the game.

5) The Bengals’ weakness is their rush defense, ranking 32nd in the league. However the Lions are 31st in the league in rushing

6) The Lions’ offensive line is banged up - their starting guard is out and their center is out with a concussion he suffered last week.

That’s all I’ve got. Go Bengals!
I’m feeling this.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Rodgers isn't really our Achilles heal, we could have won the playoff game and the last game if they just drain the clock. Which goes down to horrible situational coaching.
You forgot to mention the poor clock management at the end of the Packer playoff loss as well.