By the time we kickoff tomorrow

visionary

Reaction score
Better get down on your knees and pray for the Bungles because what I’m seeing on my screen has no chance of going into Detroit and winning in Week 17.

When did your eyesight return?
We, on CZ, have come to accept your lack of eye sight from your blind support of Garrett for the last 10 years

Last edited:

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Rodgers isn't really our Achilles heal, we could have won the playoff game and the last game if they just drain the clock. Which goes down to horrible situational coaching.

It's hard to argue he's not our Achilles heel when he has been mostly solely responsible for ending 3 of our last 4 seasons if we end up missing the playoffs this season by a game. That Packers loss this year was all world gut wrenching.

CWR

Reaction score
I'd rather not get in like this, just to lose in the playoffs. Maybe coaches will take a deeper look at themselves and their second half adjustments. Making the playoffs IMHO would validate their sometimes shoddy coaching.

Its not like wed be backing in. We would be coming off a five game win streak smh.

Carson

Reaction score
It's hard to argue he's not our Achilles heel when he has been mostly solely responsible for ending 3 of our last 4 seasons if we end up missing the playoffs this season by a game. That Packers loss this year was all world gut wrenching.

Gut wrenching yes.

But I still believe the Rams game hurts the most. Would’ve won and dominated and legit team had Switzer not fumble or Crawford recovers the easy fumble

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think I heard an announcer say Cinn has beaten Detroit last six times they’ve met. May be a good matchup for them.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Assuming no OT, we control our own destiny IF New Orleans beats Atlanta, Cincy beats Detroit and TB beats Carolina? I know its not very likely Cincy or TB help us out but is this correct?
lol, so after all that we DON'T control our own destiny.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Tbh I think Murray ended us more in that Dez catch game than Rodgers. If he doesn't fumble that's probably a td and game over. GB wasn't doing much until that point from what I remember but that was a few years ago. I do think he adm their whole is annoying as far as we are concerned. Remember that Matt Flynn (I think) game a few years ago?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Knowing our luck all of that will happen and then we lay an egg ugh.....
lol, wouldn't that be a kick in the sack? Especially if we lost by a perfectly thrown pass in and out of the hands of Dez Bryant..........oh wait, that really IS a possibility.