Bye Week Game day Menu

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Update on the whole grilling-in-a-snowstorm approach: the snow is coming down so hard, I can barely see the grill and it is only about 5 paces from our balcony door.

Earlier, when I mentioned grilling steaks to my wife, I got one of those raised eyebrows, knowing looks that said, "you silly, silly man."

Soup, anyone?
You gotta get one of those big *** umbrellas and tie it down. I used to do it all the time when I lived up in Washington

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As promised here's your grub day roll call:)
Sausage, eggs, toast, coffee.
Chicken salad on toasted wheat.
Pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans.

Go Bill's! Go Chiefs!
Cheers:confused:
What's on your bye week plate:)
You want the Chiefs? If this comes down to some playoff tiebreaker, we want GB to be out of it and in as the division champ, same with the Saints.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Update on the whole grilling-in-a-snowstorm approach: the snow is coming down so hard, I can barely see the grill and it is only about 5 paces from our balcony door.

Earlier, when I mentioned grilling steaks to my wife, I got one of those raised eyebrows, knowing looks that said, "you silly, silly man."

Soup, anyone?
A blizzard is just an excuse. I cooked out in PA when it was 15-20 in a t and shorts just to show off to the Northerners and their "grilling season". The look I got from my wife was a little more than "you silly, silly man" like "I can't believe I let this idiot impregnate me......twice". However, she did enjoy the porterhouse. I think I did, didn't have to chew, couldn't stop my teeth from chattering so I just inserted food.

foofighters

Reaction score
toasted sandwich. Ham, turkey, American cheese and swiss. Add a pickle and chips and salsa from the Walmart veggie (cold) section. That salsa was actually good. Not as good as when I smoke veggies and then make homemade salsa but it's cold out today and I decided not to clean up the leaves and I am just going to lay around all day because...America!!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I smoked a brisket and two pork butts. I have a boatload of meat and nothing to go with them. Nobody is coming over I just smoked them because I felt like it. It got down to 27 degree while smoking them
Chingos of meat and no one to share it with!!!! Been there, done that!!