Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm just now making:

Italian call-it-what-ya-want-but-it's-yummy:

Ingredients heat to boil in a pot then cover and keep warm:

1 can marzano tomatoes
Frozen mixed veges of choice
garlic, blk pepper, red pepper flakes, italian seasoning

Then add half a box of cooked rigatoni and throw that in pot w tomatoes and veges.
I don't see any meat in that list.

cern

Reaction score
My wife pours drinks and brings me food. Grunt, grunt!!
My friends and I used to come to the ranch and hunt and get away from the girls. But when I met the girl I eventually married, she started coming with me and discovered the great outdoors. I tried to convince her of the dangers of scorpions, tarantulas, rattlesnakes and other dangers but she didn't buy it. Now my friends wives come, too. I remember when just letting them go shopping was enough.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My friends and I used to come to the ranch and hunt and get away from the girls. But when I met the girl I eventually married, she started coming with me and discovered the great outdoors. I tried to convince her of the dangers of scorpions, tarantulas, rattlesnakes and other dangers but she didn't buy it. Now my friends wives come, too. I remember when just letting them go shopping was enough.
Sounds like you need to visit the pet store, so she finds some little critter in her boot.

cern

Reaction score
Sounds like you need to visit the pet store, so she finds some little critter in her boot.
She named my latest two labs. She always wants to go to alaska and fly fish. She's Brazilian. Always reminding me her bullet ants 10x worse than our harvesters, her spiders were bigger, Jaguars eat coyotes and Bobcats and fer de Lance's 10x worse than rattlesnakes. She's fearless.