Bye week game thread

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Well this thread went about as I expected:

1) guarantee Miami will win...(with no supporting argument or anything...just "Miami is too good, they will destroy this trash team"

2) then once the game doesn't go our way, just start complaining. Literally EVERY play the Eagles are getting away with murder! At least 300 posts WHINING about the refs.

3) once it becomes obvious the eagles will win....start rooting for injuries. Openly calling for Dolphins to take cheap shots and end seasons by "taking out knees"

4) once the game is over, simply discredit their win by doing complete 180 and declaring Miami was never good all along, thus the win means nothing! Jealousy. Weakness.

LOL. A whinier fanbase I have never seen. Complete loser mentality. ...and for the cherry on top, riddled with scumbag human beings who'd take joy in players suffering debilitating injuries and broken bones, many of whom are probably younger than ur own children

It's bad enough seeing them flex their muscles and show the league they're still the best team in the NFC. ...but to see our own fans just exhibit the most loser-ish behavior just rubs salt in the wound. I need to find a better quality of Cowboy fans
You are so lazy … you don’t even try and hide being an Eagles fan anymore

tcc0808

Reaction score
I wish.

I'm down in a pit....covering myself with ashes... like Job. Hoping for better days....better fans.....a better QB.....a better team.
“LOL. A whinier fanbase I have never seen. Complete loser mentality.”

Pretty sure this isn’t it.

We are all fans, whether we “whine” or “complain”. Thats what this board and the threads are there for.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not true. I saw 3 today just in this game...and have seen many many more...rooting for 9er injuries, eagle injuries, Jets injuries....even the poor Cardinals game.

Can't really brush it under the rug.

And then karma strikes and our own players get hurt
Mine was in jest if that you are referring to. No one wishes serious injury to anyone unless I missed it. It’s all in the form of competition, learn to read the room in the heat of the moment :thumbup:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought SF looked “unbeatable” after they destroyed us (I know they wouldn’t go undefeated realistically), and they got beat the next week lol. It just looks like Philly better than us, harder nosed, more disciplined and more willing to do what it takes.
Yep and although I expect the Eagles to beat the Commanders next week, we'll just never always know in the NFL. And for this very same reason we have to hope that the Cowboys prepare for getting a Rams team who might play them very well. Because any good team can get beat by a inferior team on any given NFL Sunday.

Cowboy89

Reaction score
Yeah every "contender" is beatable. There isn't one team I look at and go "Wow. How in the world could anyone beat this team."

Cowboys don't need to be better than SF or Phi. Including the regular season. They just need to be better on the day they play them in the postseason. Nobody remembers that we swept the Giants in 07. Because they won the only game that counted.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Yep and although I expect the Eagles to beat the Commanders next week, we'll just never always know in the NFL. And for this very same reason we have to hope that the Cowboys prepare for getting a Rams team who might play them very well. Because any good team can get beat by a inferior team on any given NFL Sunday.
That's just it though, the cream of the crop usually rises to the top. The Eagles, 49ers and Chiefs are a combined 17-3 and they were the best 3 teams last year as well.

It's average teams like us that you don't know what's going to happen against a team like the Cardinals.

Yes I know all 3 of those teams have had 1 bad game. No team is unbeatable, but they are the most consistent.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Mine was in jest if that you are referring to. No one wishes serious injury to anyone unless I missed it. It’s all in the form of competition, learn to read the room in the heat of the moment :thumbup:
LOL....way to try and roll that back.

"Take out their knees...that's the only way to stop that annoying tush push"

GOOD ONE !!!!!!!! WHAT A PUNCHLINE

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Yeah every "contender" is beatable. There isn't one team I look at and go "Wow. How in the world could anyone beat this team."

Cowboys don't need to be better than SF or Phi. Including the regular season. They just need to be better on the day they play them in the postseason. Nobody remembers that we swept the Giants in 07. Because they won the only game that counted.
I have no faith we could beat the 49ers in SF, and most likely if we face them in the playoffs it'd be in SF.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Hence the fact that no team since the 72 Dolphins has gone undefeated.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It’s a quote from The Longest Yard you tool :lmao:

Some people on this forum

200.webp

Obviously, we don't want players getting injured. That said, it's hilarious how some people don't get references on here.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I don't get some of you, you're telling me right now you wouldn't take going to the Super Bowl and losing? That's what the Eagles did last year. I would take that for the Cowboys. It's better than losing in the wild card or divisional round every year.

Eagles are defending division champs, they are 6-1 while we're 4-2. They made the Super Bowl while we can't sniff one. Clearly they're better than us until we prove it against them. We get two chances to do so. Until then stop.

If you're just trying to say there's one Super Bowl winner and the rest of the teams all suck then fine I guess.
It's just a coping mechanism for some of our fans who live in a fantasy world