Byron Jones - 2nd team all-pro, first year as a CB

nobody

Reaction score
This is fan logic. He is barely targeted which is why he has so few passes defended, because he is on the WR like white on rice. Fans wanna see flashy picks, but Byron just takes his side of the field away. Which is elite.

You are 100% correct, but you aren't going to convince them of that. He shut a side down for the most part. That's some serious playing right there.

Ken

Reaction score
This is fan logic. He is barely targeted which is why he has so few passes defended, because he is on the WR like white on rice. Fans wanna see flashy picks, but Byron just takes his side of the field away. Which is elite.
Uh huh.

Meanwhile...Deion Sanders never had a season with less than two. Including when he played at 37 and 38 years old.

He was the definition of shutdown corner that people avoided.

BJ is simply not a playmaker.

cnuball21

Reaction score

Unfortunately the fans that measure CB success off of interceptions will never get it.

BJ was a monster this year, and his all pro award was well deserved.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Board experts??? Try NFL experts...Be grateful he proved everyone wrong

I think it's funny that you perceive that you have more worth and insight than those who matter

I think it’s funny you don’t watch college football and listen to the opinions of media experts to shape your football opinions.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
You still posting this nonsense ignoring history and reality. Your loss.
"Wah wah, it doesn't fit my agenda"

So, what exactly did I post ignoring history and reality? Oh, so sorry I overlooked where he lined up as a rookie. Still, my statement remains factually correct - years were wasted.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
"Wah wah, it doesn't fit my agenda"

So, what exactly did I post ignoring history and reality? Oh, so sorry I overlooked where he lined up as a rookie. Still, my statement remains factually correct - years were wasted.
Let's take a quiz.

When Byron Jones was a rookie who started at cb for us?

Did Jones play any cb either of his first two years?

Was he effective at safety and or cb?

This is just the start.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Franchise him up this offseason. Let Demarcus Lawrence walk. Unfortunately tough decisions will need to be made to sign our important players :(