Byron Jones or Amari Cooper?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Go ahead and shoot down the source that’s all you’ve got. lol My opinion was backed by people who get paid to talk football. Now go waste someone else’s time!
No it wasnt dude

Where the hell in that article did it say Edelman was an elite WR???

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No it wasnt dude

Where the hell in that article did it say Edelman was an elite WR???

When a WR is being considered for the Hall of Fame that makes them an elite receiver. Dude, you’re being shot down like ducks at a shooting gallery. Lol

mattjames2010

Reaction score
If you think the Hall of Fame committee will hold that against him good luck! lol

If you think the log jam of WRs that will be racking up in the modern passing league gives him a chance, you're out of your mind. Hines freakin' Ward is struggling to get consideration and he was a better WR, durable, elite blocker, and x2 Super Bowl winner, Super Bowl MVP, and a x3 second team all-pro. Edelman has 3 Super Bowl wins with no MVPs, injury prone, no all-pro selections.

What he has is volume stats in the post season. He has absolutely no shot of getting into the HOF and would be watering down the HOF even more than Bettis getting in (who was far more accomplished at his position as well)

mattjames2010

Reaction score
When a WR is being considered for the Hall of Fame that makes them an elite receiver. Dude, you’re being shot down like ducks at a shooting gallery. Lol

Yet, that WR can't even get voted on for an all-pro team. Which means he was never even remotely CLOSE to being the best WR during his era.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
No it doesnt :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Eli Manning is being considered for the HOF, and he has NEVER been Elite. NEVER.

Keep embarassing yourself tho :laugh::laugh::laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If you think the log jam of WRs that will be racking up in the modern passing league gives him a chance, you're out of your mind. Hines freakin' Ward is struggling to get consideration and he was a better WR, durable, elite blocker, and x2 Super Bowl winner, Super Bowl MVP, and a x3 second team all-pro. Edelman has 3 Super Bowl wins with no MVPs, injury prone, no all-pro selections.

What he has is volume stats in the post season. He has absolutely no shot of getting into the HOF and would be watering down the HOF even more than Bettis getting in (who was far more accomplished at his position as well)

They’re going to have to rack them up in the playoffs and Super Bowl’s. Like I keep saying only Jerry Rice has better postseason numbers than Edelman.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yet, that WR can't even get voted on for an all-pro team. Which means he was never even remotely CLOSE to being the best WR during his era.

Postseason numbers aren’t taken into account for All-Pro teams.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No it doesnt :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Eli Manning is being considered for the HOF, and he has NEVER been Elite. NEVER.

Keep embarassing yourself tho :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The only one embarrassing themselves is you. Eli was elite in the playoffs and Super Bowl. His two Super Bowl wins in to Super Bowl MVPs prove it. Just keep looking for things to argue about and I’ll keep shooting you down. Lol

mattjames2010

Reaction score
They’re going to have to rack them up in the playoffs and Super Bowl’s. Like I keep saying only Jerry Rice has better postseason numbers than Edelman.

LOL right dude, if Calvin Johnson and all the other WRs I mentioned were on the Patriots team, they totally wouldn't have crushed the post-season WR record. Right man.

You're being purposefully obtuse.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Postseason numbers aren’t taken into account for All-Pro teams.

All-Pro is actually considered when looking into HOF voting. Rings aren't a WR thing, which is why a good portion of WRs are in the HOF despite never getting a Super Bowl win. That's for QBs.

Edelman has not done enough to be considered the best receiver of his era by voters.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
LOL right dude, if Calvin Johnson and all the other WRs I mentioned were on the Patriots team, they totally wouldn't have crushed the post-season WR record. Right man.

You're being purposefully obtuse.

Calvin Johnson wasn’t on those teams so you’re wasting your time. He probably could’ve done the same thing Jerry Rice did in San Francisco. You and your buddy are just looking for anything and everything to argue about. Nothing but a waste of time!

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The only one embarrassing themselves is you. Eli was elite in the playoffs and Super Bowl. His two Super Bowl wins in to Super Bowl MVPs prove it. Just keep looking for things to argue about and I’ll keep shooting you down. Lol
Eli was never Elite...

“hE wuZ eLiTe iN ThE PlAYoFFz”

Eli Manning Playoff Rating: 87.4

That puts him below Mark Sanchez, Cam Newton, Nick Foles, and Alex Smith

And once again you are moving the goal posts...Was Eli an Elite Quarterback??

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
All-Pro is actually considered when looking into HOF voting. Rings aren't a WR thing, which is why a good portion of WRs are in the HOF despite never getting a Super Bowl win. That's for QBs.

Edelman has not done enough to be considered the best receiver of his era by voters.

Postseason numbers are also a big consideration when talking HOF. Edelman has done more than enough in postseason to be considered a HOF player. Not saying he will be but he’s in consideration.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Eli was never Elite...

“hE wuZ eLiTe iN ThE PlAYoFFz”

Eli Manning Playoff Rating: 87.4

That puts him below Mark Sanchez, Cam Newton, Nick Foles, and Alex Smith

And once again you are moving the goal posts...Was Eli an Elite Quarterback??

Eli was elite in the games that mattered most. He beat the goat in two Super Bowls. He beat Brett Favre in a championship game at Lambeau and he beat Aaron Rodgers in a playoff game at Lambeau during Rodgers MVP year.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Calvin Johnson wasn’t on those teams so you’re wasting your time. He probably could’ve done the same thing Jerry Rice did in San Francisco. You and your buddy are just looking for anything and everything to argue about. Nothing but a waste of time!

...so you're admitting he's getting his stats because he was lucky enough to be on the Patriots.

But I'm sure if Edelman was with the Browns, he'd totally elevate them to the playoffs every single season and captured similar stats.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Eli was elite in the games that mattered most. He beat the goat in two Super Bowls. He beat Brett Favre in a championship game at Lambeau and he beat Aaron Rodgers in a playoff game at Lambeau during Rodgers MVP year.
Its a yes or no question...

Was Eli an elite quarterback??

kskboys

Reaction score
Was he elite when SF had to fumble the ball back repeatedly while Eli kept failing?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
...so you're admitting he's getting his stats because he was lucky enough to be on the Patriots.

But I'm sure if Edelman was with the Browns, he'd totally elevate them to the playoffs every single season and captured similar stats.

Those are your words not mine. You’re just looking for anything and everything to keep this argument going because you have nothing else better to do. Do you think Jerry Rice or Calvin Johnson could elevate the Browns into a championship team? They have a great receiver in OBJ and he couldn’t elevate them. You don’t consider OBJ an elite receiver?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Was he elite when SF had to fumble the ball back repeatedly while Eli kept failing?

Was Joe Montana great in every playoff game? I don’t have time for all this. It’s going from one thing to another. lol