BYU QB Zach Wilson

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Watched Zach Wilson for the first time in real game action against a quality opponent (Boise St.). Have to say I was pretty impressed. Wilson may have the quickest release of any QB that I can remember coming out. He’s got good athleticism and certain feel to the game. He’s listed at 6’-3” but I’d wager he’s somewhere just north of 6’-1” once he’s officially measured.

Granted it’s one game but I already like what I’ve seen more than I do Trey Lance in terms of QB prospect. The talk of Wilson as QB3 has been picking up and I can see why.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Watched Zach Wilson for the first time in real game action against a quality opponent (Boise St.). Have to say I was pretty impressed. Wilson may have the quickest release of any QB that I can remember coming out. He’s got good athleticism and certain feel to the game. He’s listed at 6’-3” but I’d wager he’s somewhere just north of 6’-1” once he’s officially measured.

Granted it’s one game but I already like what I’ve seen more than I do Trey Lance in terms of QB prospect. The talk of Wilson as QB3 has been picking up and I can see why.
Great news for us last night as Cowboys fans. Zach will be another quarterback that should go top 5 in the draft. We keep losing we will have the choice of drafting him or trading him for a big bounty.

I think we could start him next season and by midsession we would forget all about Dak. Zack can make all the throws.

Bigdog

Reaction score
he has very good arm strength,people are comparing him to Allen and i can see similar traits.
I have seen that he is compare to Kyle Allen instead of Josh Allen which surprised me. I think she is much better than Kyle. The knock on him is that he is a gunslinger but I am ok with that.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Haven't watched Wilson, so thanks for the report. Probably check these guys out later.

He’s in the Drew Lock / Manziel category but has more physical ability then they do but he also doesn’t have the biggest frame.

He’s Aaron Rodgers like at times. Like back when Rodgers could really run.

I’m liking everything I see. I hope he gets to play a team like Georgia somewhere down the line.

Carson

Reaction score
He’s in the Drew Lock / Manziel category but has more physical ability then they do but he also doesn’t have the biggest frame.

I’m liking everything I see. I hope he gets to play a team like Georgia somewhere down the line.

Albright did agrees

stilltheguru

Reaction score
He looked good vs Utah last year and i saw his game vs washington. His receivers did him no favors vs washington. I think the manzel talk is lazy tbh. He actually goes through multiple progressions. Manzel was a one read qb.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Great news for us last night as Cowboys fans. Zach will be another quarterback that should go top 5 in the draft. We keep losing we will have the choice of drafting him or trading him for a big bounty.

I think we could start him next season and by midsession we would forget all about Dak. Zack can make all the throws.
:huh:....damn (lol)

cnuball21

Reaction score
Kid is a monster...and he's gonna get drafted before the dude from NDSU. Good news for us, as it gives us another QB that a team might want to trade up for.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I like this kid from what I have seen of him. He has some moxy to him.

cjlopez

Reaction score
If Dak doesn't sign extension before Draft.....Dallas will need to seriously consider taking a QB in Round 1. That's the bottom line...you can't be going back and forth committing 35 million every easy and more to QB who is not signed long term. I am not against Dak I'm just being honest.