C-Money's top 10 QBs of 2023

cmoney23

Reaction score
Regular season sure, but if you include the playoffs no way Mahomes can't be 1
I swear, most don't even watch the games. They just see the outcome and if it's a win, it's the QB... And if it's a loss, it's the QB.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You think Patrick Mahomes, this season, was the best QB in the league???
Yes. I believe you are asking a rhetorical question. If not, I would ask you to re-read my comment that you just replied to.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Yes. I believe you are asking a rhetorical question. If not, I would ask you to re-read my comment that you just replied to.
If you think that honestly... Maybe try to understand a didn't sport or position because Patrick was very mid this year.

Was it all him? His fault? No... But when you're "great" you need to elevate. He didn't and he struggled this season. That defense was TOP TIER. Thats why they won.

They didn't allow over 28 points once this season.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you think that honestly... Maybe try to understand a didn't sport or position because Patrick was very mid this year.

Was it all him? His fault? No... But when you're "great" you need to elevate. He didn't and he struggled this season. That defense was TOP TIER. Thats why they won.

They didn't allow over 28 points once this season.
This is the reply you should have used, instead of the rhetorical question you replied with earlier.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zRDgG9V.png

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/n...ks-ranking-the-best-qbs-after-patrick-mahomes

cmoney23

Reaction score
This is the reply you should have used, instead of the rhetorical question you replied with earlier.
You're contention that Mahomes was the best QB in the league this year was so ridiculous, I had to be sure you were serious.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're contention that Mahomes was the best QB in the league this year was so ridiculous, I had to be sure you were serious.
Of course you did not know I was serious. That is evident based on your past replies to some other members, lol.

I found several more lists that did not have Prescott at number one, players from your top ten ranked differently, players not found in your ranking, etc. Will you also determine they were constructed through bias also? And would it possibly prompt you into contacting those lists' authors to inquire whether they are not serious as well? Possibly even multiple times? You know, So you could assure yourself that they were being serious or not biased upon their 'ridiculous' lists?

cmoney23

Reaction score
Of course you did not know I was serious. That is evident based on your past replies to some other members, lol.

I found several more lists that did not have Prescott at number one, players from your top ten ranked differently, players not found in your ranking, etc. Will you also determine they were constructed through bias also? And would it possibly prompt you into contacting those lists' authors to inquire whether they are not serious as well? Possibly even multiple times? You know, So you could assure yourself that they were being serious or not biased upon their 'ridiculous' lists?
Allow me to rephrase... I couldn't believe you were serious.

I mean, I see lists that say Mahomes is the best QB in the league and I would completely agree with that, but he wasn't the best for the whole of last year independently. I even gave him the benefit of the doubt in my midseason rankings. But by seasons end it was clear... he was off and that offense was with him. I could have put him as high as 3rd, but it would have been too much on reputation and not on performance that year.

Here's a list to support Dak being #1: https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-the-nfls-top-12-most-valuable-quarterbacks-of-the-2023-season Took one google search and clicking on the second link. Sooo... maybe actually look?

End of the day, these rankings are MY opinion. I formulate them based on several factors but they don't include what talking heads most of the "ESPN Sheeple" listen to. If you want to be told that football games are "a match-up of QBs" and "Mahomes beat Brock Purdy"... and all that other nonsense, you won't get it here or from me. Football is a team game. Many factors go into winning and losing.

IMO Dak was the best QB in the league last year and if you actually watched the games, and understood THE GAME, it's not an argument with Mahomes.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IMO Dak was the best QB in the league last year and if you actually watched the games, and understood THE GAME, it's not an argument with Mahomes.
The last 6 regular season games of the year (the most important regular season games) and the playoffs and the super bowl were dominated by one QB.

Your guy was 3-3 and crapped the bed that first half of the GB game causing the game to be over before halftime.

cmoney23

Reaction score
The last 6 regular season games of the year (the most important regular season games) and the playoffs and the super bowl were dominated by one QB.

Your guy was 3-3 and crapped the bed that first half of the GB game causing the game to be over before halftime.
HAHAHAHA!! Oh... that's funny.

Last 6 Chief's regular season games.

I won't count the 13 points against the Chargers because Mahomes didn't play in that WIN!

Chiefs went 3-3 in their last 6 lead by Mahomes. Losing to the Packers, Bills, and Raiders . Scoring 19, 17, and 14 points in those losses!
Mahomes:
210 1TD and 1 INT in the Packers loss.
271, 1Td and 1 Int in the Bills loss
235 1 td and 1 int in the Raiders loss!!

They beat the Raiders, Patriots, and figured out, Burrow-less Bengals. Mahomes wasn't impressive in any of the wins either.

I don't know how to really handicap the Chiefs WC game as the weather was a major factor but they held the Dolphins to 7 points. Mahomes had one TD in the game. Regardless, I don't think I'd call any of this "dominated"!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's a list to support Dak being #1: https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-the-nfls-top-12-most-valuable-quarterbacks-of-the-2023-season Took one google search and clicking on the second link. Sooo... maybe actually look?
I looked and read the entire opinion, just as I did the OP, and disagree. Here are the other lists I mentioned earlier:

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-ranking-all-66-starting-quarterbacks-from-the-2023-nfl-season
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl...rbacks-2023-rankings/a2b09569e4841b7950a2de65
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-top-five-lamar-jackson-brock-purdy-lead-way/

Opinions vary, no matter the criteria they are based upon.

cmoney23

Reaction score
You've completely lost me and I'm starting to understand why this is a struggle for you.

I made a ranking of the ten best QBs for this season. (Shared it here as I've done in recent years)

You made a ranking list that used players included in my rankings and I found your #1 qb to be shocking. (Most of your list, honestly, but #1 is what we discussed)

I commented that you should look for a different sport or position to analyze because you clearly don't understand this.

You made an image and shared a fox sports list arguing you couldn't find one list that had Dak #1.

I gave you a list and you reply with other lists???

I'm not arguing my opinion. I'm not arguing other rankings. IDC.

I'm arguing that Mahomes wasn't the best QB in the league last year as you ranked him. That's it.