C-Money's top 10 QBs of 2023

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You've completely lost me and I'm starting to understand why this is a struggle for you.

I made a ranking of the ten best QBs for this season. (Shared it here as I've done in recent years)

You made a ranking list that used players included in my rankings and I found your #1 qb to be shocking. (Most of your list, honestly, but #1 is what we discussed)

I commented that you should look for a different sport or position to analyze because you clearly don't understand this.

You made an image and shared a fox sports list arguing you couldn't find one list that had Dak #1.

I gave you a list and you reply with other lists???

I'm not arguing my opinion. I'm not arguing other rankings. IDC.

I'm arguing that Mahomes wasn't the best QB in the league last year as you ranked him. That's it.
Struggling? lol. I made an initial post ranking ten players from the OP. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The sub-convo would not have begun if not for a rhetorical question. Sometimes, it is okay to take-and-leave another member's post as is--especially when it is only composed of a list of names not trying to prove anyone else right or wrong. :thumbup:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Only a picture can represent what I think of this list:

cuckoo-clock.png

cmoney23

Reaction score
Struggling? lol. I made an initial post ranking ten players from the OP. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The sub-convo would not have begun if not for a rhetorical question. Sometimes, it is okay to take-and-leave another member's post as is--especially when it is only composed of a list of names not trying to prove anyone else right or wrong. :thumbup:
Here's the thing though... You are wrong. You spewed some nonsense and now are trying to act like it didn't happen.

Typical Internet BS I guess.

I wouldn't say that the question was purely rhetorical and I clarified it.

You were wildly incorrect in you assessment of QBs in the NFL last year and you got called out on it. Accept it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's the thing though... You are wrong. You spewed some nonsense and now are trying to act like it didn't happen.

Typical Internet BS I guess.

I wouldn't say that the question was purely rhetorical and I clarified it.

You were wildly incorrect in you assessment of QBs in the NFL last year and you got called out on it. Accept it.
Well. This was an overreaction. Just one question. Is everyone's differing viewpoint from your own as wrong as mine was in your opinion?

cmoney23

Reaction score
Well. This was an overreaction. Just one question. Is everyone's differing viewpoint from your own as wrong as mine was in your opinion?
This isn't a "differing view point".

You ranked players. I inquired about your rankings. I confirmed that you were being genuine in your rankings as the Internet is full of sarcasm.

You confirmed all of it.

But now that you probably did a nickels worth of research and see Mahomes wasn't great this year you are just trying to move the conversation to something else.

You can argue with my opinion about where I have players ranked, that's fine. But we're not doing that, I'm asking you to justify your ranking of Mahomes. You're not doing that.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I confirmed that you were being genuine in your rankings as the Internet is full of sarcasm.
This sentence may be relevant to your continuing reaction. My only sarcasm-related post was an image, pasting your words beside another person (or persons) listing of quarterbacks. It was a weak attempt on my part to inject some humor into an oddly, overly serious sub-conversation.

Everything else I have stated outside that one post has been genuine. You have been continually stating that I am not being genuine simply because I disagree with your rankings. As I stated before, it is okay to allow someone else to not share your opinion. In fact, there is nothing anyone can do in such a circumstance. Repeatedly making comments that another member is not being genuine does not alter anything. It does make for interesting reading though.

No other member has gotten this extra attention in this thread. Is it because I am the only member who posted a list besides your own..? And I should further point out that I began that brief initial post saying, "Alternative ranking, using quarterbacks listed in OP:" That's 'alternative' as in something other than. It was never posted as a challenge to your rankings.

...now I am getting curious. And my sarcasm is surfacing again. Question. Would you be more or less triggered, as you have been with me, if other members started posting their rankings for 2023 in your thread--using or not using the ten quarterbacks included in your list?

cmoney23

Reaction score
You are a slippery one, that's for sure. You can't seem to grasp a conversation nor stay on a topic.
You originally replied with:
Alternative ranking, using quarterbacks listed in OP:

01. Patrick Mahomes
02. Lamar Jackson
03. Josh Allen
04. Brock Purdy
05. Jared Goff
06. Tua Taglivailoa
07. Matt Stafford
08. Dak Prescott
09. Jalen Hurts
10. C.J. Stroud (I want the young man at number six but will wait another year to see if he can maintain and/or improve beyond his rookie season)
To which I asked and you replied:
This is an interesting list for the 2023 season... what are you basing the rankings on?
Nothing statistical. Just my opinion of how well each of those ten players performed in 2023, one-to-ten.
To which I asked a confirming question. (One that you seem overly fixated on):
Nothing statistical. Just my opinion of how well each of those ten players performed in 2023, one-to-ten.
You think Patrick Mahomes, this season, was the best QB in the league???
That lead to this reply:
Yes. I believe you are asking a rhetorical question. If not, I would ask you to re-read my comment that you just replied to.
If you think that honestly... Maybe try to understand a *different* sport or position because Patrick was very mid this year.

Was it all him? His fault? No... But when you're "great" you need to elevate. He didn't and he struggled this season. That defense was TOP TIER. Thats why they won.

They didn't allow over 28 points once this season.
You offered a comment and grabbed a different QB ranking that suggested Mahomes was the best.
This is the reply you should have used, instead of the rhetorical question you replied with earlier.
To which I replied:
Lol. They literally highlight his struggles but basically admit to their bias.

Then they list Burrow who was injured.
...in an effort to highlight that lists obvious flaws in ranking the QBs for this year.

All of this has now lead to your confusion around the topic of our debate/conversation. Which was YOUR contention that Mahomes was the Best QB in the League.

This doesn't have anything to do with my rankings, my opinion, or me being right. I am simply trying to understand how you could think that Mahomes was the best QB in the league last year. No "extra attention". Just trying to have a conversation with someone who obviously is trying to avoid it.

I'm not triggered. I'm just confused as to how someone could be so confused and not even understand their own confusion.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are a slippery one, that's for sure. You can't seem to grasp a conversation nor stay on a topic.
You originally replied with:

To which I asked and you replied:

To which I asked a confirming question. (One that you seem overly fixated on):

That lead to this reply:

You offered a comment and grabbed a different QB ranking that suggested Mahomes was the best.

To which I replied:

...in an effort to highlight that lists obvious flaws in ranking the QBs for this year.

All of this has now lead to your confusion around the topic of our debate/conversation. Which was YOUR contention that Mahomes was the Best QB in the League.

This doesn't have anything to do with my rankings, my opinion, or me being right. I am simply trying to understand how you could think that Mahomes was the best QB in the league last year. No "extra attention". Just trying to have a conversation with someone who obviously is trying to avoid it.

I'm not triggered. I'm just confused as to how someone could be so confused and not even understand their own confusion.
I am not confused. I have not been confused. I fully comprehend the criteria you used to construct your list. I genuinely do not agree with your ranking. At this point, some or all members reading our sub-conversation will come to the conclusion you are the one confused.

Again:

Alternative ranking, using quarterbacks listed in OP:

01. Patrick Mahomes
02. Lamar Jackson
03. Josh Allen
04. Brock Purdy
05. Jared Goff
06. Tua Taglivailoa
07. Matt Stafford
08. Dak Prescott
09. Jalen Hurts
10. C.J. Stroud (I want the young man at number six but will wait another year to see if he can maintain and/or improve beyond his rookie season)
The above is my ranking. It is not your ranking. You can continue stating I am confused by my own ranking and/or your ranking. That is either intentionally false on your part or you are confused that another member could not care less about the criteria you used in constructing your ranking.

That is strange because, while other members have not submitted lists of their own, other members have said they either see Patrick Mahomes as the best quarterback in 2023 or Dak Prescott was not the best quarterback last season. And yet, I am getting all your attention.

Perhaps that is because I continue responding to your replies..? Well, that is a dilemma if true. I have a past history of doing back-and-forth tit-for-tats for weeks.:laugh:

cmoney23

Reaction score
I am not confused. I have not been confused. I fully comprehend the criteria you used to construct your list. I genuinely do not agree with your ranking. At this point, some or all members reading our sub-conversation will come to the conclusion you are the one confused.

Again:

The above is my ranking. It is not your ranking. You can continue stating I am confused by my own ranking and/or your ranking. That is either intentionally false on your part or you are confused that another member could not care less about the criteria you used in constructing your ranking.

That is strange because, while other members have not submitted lists of their own, other members have said they either see Patrick Mahomes as the best quarterback in 2023 or Dak Prescott was not the best quarterback last season. And yet, I am getting all your attention.

Perhaps that is because I continue responding to your replies..? Well, that is a dilemma if true. I have a past history of doing back-and-forth tit-for-tats for weeks.:laugh:
Hahahahaha. Ahhhhh.

Thanks for proving my point. I give you a map and you're still lost!

Hahahaha.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
This has to be Dak's or his brother account.

Who else in the world would say Dak Prescott is the best QB in the league.

Hardline

Reaction score
Anti-Dak posters being confronted with facts and stats that actually show we have one of the best QBs in the league implosion in 3...2....1...
This is called poisoning the well. You know the "Anti-Dak" posters can make a solid case against him.

cmoney23

Reaction score
This has to be Dak's or his brother account.

Who else in the world would say Dak Prescott is the best QB in the league.
In the 2023 season... Me! I would!

I'm not a Prescott. I'm just an educated football fan that doesn't get caught up in media BS or think that an individuals performance ultimately decides the outcome of a team game.

Said another way... for the dumb-dumbs: The team that wins the last game doesn't always have the best QB for that season.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
In the 2023 season... Me! I would!
Then you are a Dak fan who bases his judgment of fandom instead of facts ....... the best QB does not freeze up in most big games .........period ...... that is undeniable.

And that is why this thread was moved to the silly zone.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Then you are a Dak fan who bases his judgment of fandom instead of facts ....... the best QB does not freeze up in most big games .........period ...... that is undeniable.

And that is why this thread was moved to the silly zone.
Good point. I'm not sure why this post was moved from the fan zone. It was Cowboys fan content. Admin?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good point. I'm not sure why this post was moved from the fan zone. It was Cowboys fan content. Admin?
Probably because it was stagnant other than you arguing in circles with Dallas for the last 2 pages trying to keep your dying thread and silly list alive.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Probably because it was stagnant other than you arguing in circles with Dallas for the last 2 pages trying to keep your dying thread and silly list alive.
Stagnant??? It was fine in the main forum.

And that guy was so confused and bumbling around he didn't have a clue. He keep acting dumb and replying to me.

IDK why it was moved. But it shouldn't have been.