C Ryan Jensen

Reaction score
I know we like our guys, but with Brady retiring, a mass exodus is expected out of TB. We really need to improve at interior line. PFF says a 3 year, $10m per year would get it done. Any chance?

1. C RYAN JENSEN
PFF Free Agency Rank: 12
2021 Snaps: 1,224
2021 PFF grade: 69.5 (13th of 39)

The 2021 offseason was a big one for centers, with Los Angeles Chargers center Corey Linsley signing the biggest deal ever at the position. Linsley was quickly surpassed by Detroit Lions center Frank Ragnow’s extension as the market continued its upward trajectory. Jensen’s situation is pretty similar to Linsley: Stay with a future Hall of Fame quarterback or take the most money possible elsewhere?

Projected contract: 3 yrs — $10m avg/yr

cowboyec

Reaction score
maybe i'm wrong but i think the only way we get a new center is if iowa's linderbaum were to fall to us at 24.

Carson

Reaction score
maybe i'm wrong but i think the only way we get a new center is if iowa's linderbaum were to fall to us at 24.
This is likely correct.

I don’t see them spending big on any player in free agency.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I can't see any scenario where that happens. Giants have two picks in the top 10 and they need a center. Eagles have three picks before we even pick and also could be looking for a Kelce successor.

I want Linderbaum badly though.

Reactions: CWR

Loso86

Reaction score
I know we like our guys, but with Brady retiring, a mass exodus is expected out of TB. We really need to improve at interior line. PFF says a 3 year, $10m per year would get it done. Any chance?

1. C RYAN JENSEN
PFF Free Agency Rank: 12
2021 Snaps: 1,224
2021 PFF grade: 69.5 (13th of 39)

The 2021 offseason was a big one for centers, with Los Angeles Chargers center Corey Linsley signing the biggest deal ever at the position. Linsley was quickly surpassed by Detroit Lions center Frank Ragnow’s extension as the market continued its upward trajectory. Jensen’s situation is pretty similar to Linsley: Stay with a future Hall of Fame quarterback or take the most money possible elsewhere?

Projected contract: 3 yrs — $10m avg/yr
Would like this and should be in our price range

Reactions: CWR