Calm down, think positive!

bewp7

Reaction score
nope

fool me once shame on you fool me 473829393828 time shame on me

i will never believe in this team again until jerry, dak, mccarthy and a bunch of other people is gone

they are all bozo losers

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We can't let one recent loss destroy what this team has built these last several weeks. It happens, we will get back, watch film, and we will get better!! On to Miami!
It wasn’t just a loss. It was a complete total beat down. We showed no fight and folded in the second half. There’s a lot to be concerned about with this team.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Overly emotional CowboysZone. I’ve always wondered if they act the same way in real life. Their kid makes a bad play in a sports game… they are trash, just quit. They make a mistake at their job, I’m terrible time to quit. Some very mentally weak people in here.

RS12

Reaction score
We can't let one recent loss destroy what this team has built these last several weeks.
Gonna find out real quick exactly what this team has built. Foundation may be built on sand.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Overly emotional CowboysZone. I’ve always wondered if they act the same way in real life. Their kid makes a bad play in a sports game… they are trash, just quit. They make a mistake at their job, I’m terrible time to quit. Some very mentally weak people in here.
If it were just one game or one season.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rage if you want to rage. This team got kicked in the butt and slapped in the mouth.
Fans should be upset with team effort.. Or better said Lack of effort.

Just keep the rants within the guidelines.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
An NFL regular season should be reflected upon in its entirety. It is only 17 games long.

Self-amnesia can set in for fans of leagues like Major League Baseball. 162 games is WAAAAAAAAAAAY too long to remember April debacles during the month of August.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Lol...Couldn't have said it better myself. You'd think the world was ending. Playing against a team, on the road, whose backs are against the wall and fighting to make the playoffs. A few years back, you'd have your handful of Negative Nancy's but the majority were realistic and level headed fans. Nowadays, I have more fun talking with my wife than I do reading posts on here.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
If i keep making the same mistake for 28 years yeah i would quit or get fired
… horrible analogy. Try again.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s not the loss that’s making fans overly emotional. It’s the way we lost. A bad play in a sports game happens, but what we saw today was a complete and total beat down. You wouldn’t be seeing the over the top emotions had this been a hard fought competitive loss. This team is either kicking butt or getting its butt kicked. I’ve never seen a Cowboys team like this.