Calm down, think positive!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We can't let one recent loss destroy what this team has built these last several weeks. It happens, we will get back, watch film, and we will get better!! On to Miami!
I'm positive that I've seen this movie before and we all know where it ends.

The divisional round wall.

triplets_93

Reaction score
We can't let one recent loss destroy what this team has built these last several weeks. It happens, we will get back, watch film, and we will get better!! On to Miami!
..it happens.

The theme of the Cowboys since since their last SB Win...

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Same ol story. This squad ain't sniffing a Lombardi, once again. Overrated and soft as cotton swabs.

nobody

Reaction score
Same ol story. This squad ain't sniffing a Lombardi, once again. Overrated and soft as cotton swabs.
Agreed, but I'd have said soft as a bag of marshmallows left in a car on a hot Texas Summer day.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Overly emotional CowboysZone. I’ve always wondered if they act the same way in real life. Their kid makes a bad play in a sports game… they are trash, just quit. They make a mistake at their job, I’m terrible time to quit. Some very mentally weak people in here.
My son made 3 errors in little league and I put him out of the house.
He's a motivational speaker theses and lives I'm a van down by the river from what I hear.

Jipper

Reaction score
There's nothing to calm down about, there's nothing to be positive about, this is the same story from the last 30 years