Calm down, think positive!

zack

Reaction score
Overly emotional CowboysZone. I’ve always wondered if they act the same way in real life. Their kid makes a bad play in a sports game… they are trash, just quit. They make a mistake at their job, I’m terrible time to quit. Some very mentally weak people in here.
Overly emotional??? Tell me the history of this team ? A lot of the same core players are on this roster that have folded in December and January and they are doing it again.

snadler

Reaction score
Calm down everyone we are beating the under .500 nfc south team in the WC, get blown out in the divisional round and we are all a year older and nothing will have changed.

bigE79

Reaction score
We can't let one recent loss destroy what this team has built these last several weeks. It happens, we will get back, watch film, and we will get better!! On to Miami!
I'm pretty much over it, although I was pissed,I just remember that this is what the team is,a good team that buckles under pressure and can't beat good teams on the road...off to Miami they go.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Overly emotional??? Tell me the history of this team ? A lot of the same core players are on this roster that have folded in December and January and they are doing it again.
I know your overly emotional views revolve around the Cowboys… but maybe you can step back and ask yourself that same question about every other team in the league? I think Tom Brady (the anomaly) has ruined sports… fans expect their team to get to the bowl every other year. In reality it’s an extremely difficult task (as we’ve witnessed). Aaron Rodgers has ONE Super Bowl and is a great QB. Just because we have the Cowboys brand and we won Super Bowls in the past it does not make us special. All teams have the same salary cap nowadays and the same chances as the next.

zack

Reaction score
I know your overly emotional views revolve around the Cowboys… but maybe you can step back and ask yourself that same question about every other team in the league? I think Tom Brady (the anomaly) has ruined sports… fans expect their team to get to the bowl every other year. In reality it’s an extremely difficult task (as we’ve witnessed). Aaron Rodgers has ONE Super Bowl and is a great QB. Just because we have the Cowboys brand and we won Super Bowls in the past it does not make us special. All teams have the same salary cap nowadays and the same chances as the next.
And yet the Cowboys are what 1 of 3 teams that have failed to make it to the NFC championship in the last 28 years? Multiple teams in the NFC East have went multiple times.

Thats the difference and the fact that history continues to repeat itself over and over again.

ScalperX

Reaction score
And yet the Cowboys are what 1 of 3 teams that have failed to make it to the NFC championship in the last 28 years? Multiple teams in the NFC East have went multiple times.

Thats the difference and the fact that history continues to repeat itself over and over again.
And yet only one thing matters… Winning the Super Bowl. I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t be any happier if we made it to 10 Championship games in the past 28 years and lost.

zack

Reaction score
And yet only one thing matters… Winning the Super Bowl. I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t be any happier if we made it to 10 Championship games in the past 28 years and lost.
Of course but you got to get to the championship first which Dallas hasn’t even come close to doing.

Brooksey

Reaction score
We can't let one recent loss destroy what this team has built these last several weeks. It happens, we will get back, watch film, and we will get better!! On to Miami!
Dak was awful and our run defense was the worst I can remember. Total beatdown!

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
Do you have amnesia? It's the same thing that's been happening for the past 27 years. We choke when it matters because these players are softer than a bunch of Pillsbury dough boys.

ICP

Reaction score
nope

fool me once shame on you fool me 473829393828 time shame on me

i will never believe in this team again until jerry, dak, mccarthy and a bunch of other people is gone

they are all bozo losers
Really all it would take is Jerry gone. Hopefully his offspring would be wise enough to hire a legit GM and Head Coach

ScalperX

Reaction score
Of course but you got to get to the championship first which Dallas hasn’t even come close to doing.
We’ve been one game away from the championship game a few times. But who cares if you are not winning it all. To put this into perspective… here is a list of NFC teams over the 28 year Dallas drought that have won a Super Bowl.

Packers
Rams
Buccaneers
Giants
Saints
Seahawks
Eagles

7 NFC teams have won a Super Bowl in 28 years. It’s not an easy feat like most fans think. A lot of things have to fall your way and luck is involved. Just because your team has won in the past doesn’t mean they will in the future. Do you think Detroit has these expectations year in and year out?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Saying Dallas will get better against the run is like telling a midget that he will be a N.B.A. champion as long as he focuses on getting better.