Twitter: Camp interception

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
they mean nothing, it's practice and he's trying to showboat and beat the defense.

coult44

Reaction score
Dak could win MVP and people here would still talk crap about him. The same people really should be Fecal Fans

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak could win MVP and people here would still talk crap about him. The same people really should be Fecal Fans
The only way he is winning MVP is if the top QB's in the league are all injured at the same time for the entire season. Even then I doubt if Dak could win MVP seeing as to how he isn't the best player on his own team.

coult44

Reaction score
The only way he is winning MVP is if the top QB's in the league are all injured at the same time for the entire season. Even then I doubt if Dak could win MVP seeing as to how he isn't the best player on his own team.
There has only been a defensive MVP two times in NFL history. Our best player is more than likely never going to win MVP.

coult44

Reaction score
Also, 17 out of the last 20 MVPs are QBs, if we are going to have one, you better hope it’s Dak. If you don’t hope for that WTH are you hoping for?

Shane612

Reaction score
its practice.....thats where you test it out, throw ints, fumble, miss coverage, get beat on routes...

i feel that "fans" and blogs dont understand the concept of practice
Unless you're a young player trying to make the roster.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
jalen-hurts-fumble-jalen-hurts.gif

coult44

Reaction score
MVP ain't going to happen, so fur-git-about-it.
:laugh:
Didn’t say he will. My point still remains the same. If he did, there would still be non football guys like yourself try to explain why he shouldn’t have or still talk crap. I get it, Everyone nowadays wants a bit, or a shtick. A Lack of understanding real football, how it’s played, and always wanting to have an agenda is more important, but just admit that you care more about Dak not being great, then you do the team or the success of the team.

Shane612

Reaction score
Didn’t say he will. My point still remains the same. If he did, there would still be non football guys like yourself try to explain why he shouldn’t have or still talk crap. I get it, Everyone nowadays wants a bit, or a shtick. A Lack of understanding real football, how it’s played, and always wanting to have an agenda is more important, but just admit that you care more about Dak not being great, then you do the team or the success of the team.
Well, alrighty, then. :laugh:
From now on you shall be called the one and only the TRUE "Football Guy".
Happy? You can stop crying for man, Dak.
Feel better?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The trend has been defined. When you lean on Dak to carry the offense he is going to turn the ball over. Be content with him crapping the bed every season and going nowhere, not like the owner gives two figs about it.
trend? one year makes a trend? ooookkk then

so lets say he cuts the interceptions down this year. not saying he will or he will not, just asking. would that mean that's the new trend? just wondering so that I can quote you next year for your next spin

GINeric

Reaction score

:hammer::hammer::hammer: