Video: Can Anybody Stop the Cowboys Offense?

plasticman

Reaction score
Yes.....the Dallas Cowboys.

Unless they continue to keep their focus, they are perfectly capable of beating themselves.

RaZon

Reaction score
I do let Zeke sit this one out with the ribs and a bye week coming up.

So many weapons we can do it.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is the difference this year. Kellen and Dak on the same page how to attack, taking advantage of single coverage. Daks reading defenses at a seriously high level and making the right calls. Moore is calling the right plays to get the receivers some 1 on 1 looks. And we have so many good weapons no defense can double them all.

Hardline

Reaction score
Yes. The offense can be stopped as soon as a defensive coordinator develops a scheme to stop it.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yes. The offense can be stopped as soon as a defensive coordinator develops a scheme to stop it.
yeah someone will, but they have to have enough good def players to pull it off.
Thats why I dont think bill can, he doesnt have the horses.
I think the key is to shut down the run game and play good in secondary.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
One of the best defensive minds is going to try this week. We shall see how it goes.

Creeper

Reaction score
Yes, and someone will because the Cowboys are not going to run the table and win every game they have left.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is the difference this year. Kellen and Dak on the same page how to attack, taking advantage of single coverage. Daks reading defenses at a seriously high level and making the right calls. Moore is calling the right plays to get the receivers some 1 on 1 looks. And we have so many good weapons no defense can double them all.

This part of his game/improvement is grossly unappreciated........in fact, IMO he's now doing this at Romo's level right before he retired.