Video: Can Anybody Stop the Cowboys Offense?

dcstar

Reaction score
Sure they can, and will, be stopped...and when they are...the name calling of Messrs McCarthy n Moore will be epic.

Go Cowboys!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
:lmao2:there are many coaches out there better than biy wonder. I like him and hope he sticks, but they're many more options if he leaves.

I don't know if there are "many" better.. I'm sure there are some but the list is not all that long. The guy has had the offense sitting in the top 3 ever since he took over when he has had Dak. Let's not act like any old chump could do that.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know if there are "many" better.. I'm sure there are some but the list is not all that long. The guy has had the offense sitting in the top 3 ever since he took over when he has had Dak. Let's not act like any old chump could do that.
Believe me, they're are many...I know HS and college coaches that would do a great job if they ever got the opportunity..

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
:lmao2:there are many coaches out there better than biy wonder. I like him and hope he sticks, but they're many more options if he leaves.

+1 .......Dak gave an example this week of how he and Moore so tuned in together, he could guess what plays are coming in after certain downs. My point is Dak is now reading defenses and coverages at such a high level ( Romo's near retirement level IMO), I'm pretty confident we won't be too much of a drop-off if we lose Kellen. In fact, I'm damn sure MM, Jerry, and Stephen will make sure his replacement is on the same page with Dak 100%.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...ys-oc-but-warns-dak-prescott-to-enjoy-it-now/
the relationship he now sees between Moore and his signal-caller is very familiar to him.

“I think the best part right now for Dallas is that Dak Prescott and him, are just lockstep together in how they’re thinking. And when you get to that point- I was like that with Norv [Turner] and even Ernie Zampese to a certain extent, but especially with Norv- when you just kind of have an idea of what’s coming in before the play call comes in, and you know exactly why the calls are made and what you’re looking for.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Ask Kansas City that last year..
Ask the greatest show on turf back in 2001/2
Ask the mighty Patriots in 07
Ask the panthers in 15
The answer is always YES.

When you make posts like these you are just setting your expectations to be popped like a balloon.

Defenses play better in the playoffs and DCs have had a years worth of recent footage to help shut you down.

The question is can the cowboys offense adapt enough and their defense play well enough come playoffs. We shall see..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Ask Kansas City that last year..
Ask the greatest show on turf back in 2001/2
Ask the mighty Patriots in 07
Ask the panthers in 15
The answer is always YES.

When you make posts like these you are just setting your expectations to be popped like a balloon.

Defenses play better in the playoffs and DCs have had a years worth of recent footage to help shut you down.

The question is can the cowboys offense adapt enough and their defense play well enough come playoffs. We shall see..

The best thing about the Cowboys offense is that it is not dependent on any gimmicks to beat a defense. They can simply kick your butt. The line can kick your butt.. the receivers can roast your secondary.. Zeke can hurt your DBs.. Pollard can outrun your LBs.. and maybe most importantly, Dak can out think whatever call you make on defense. Whatever you present, he is smart enough to get his offense into a play or alignment that beats it. Well the defense can disguise its looks and jump into something different just before the snap you say.. Of course they can.. but that's the beauty of having a veteran QB and an OC who knows how to use presnap motion to get the defense to show what it's doing. If you shift into an overload one way and the defense doesn't adjust you kill them to that side. If they do adjust you kill them to the other side. At this point the only thing that can stop this offense is a bad day. And it has to be a bad day by a lotta people.. because at any point in time one aspect of the offense can take up the slack for the other. Dak having an off day means Zeke for 25 carries..What defense wants to see that? Zeke having an off day means Dak for 400 yards.. Again? Not a lot of teams can survive that. Maybe there are one or two. But not many..

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Opponents best strategy is to have a great offense of their own.

Blitzing might be the best option for opponent defenses.
- The Cowboys OL is better in run blocking than pass blocking.
- Dak and his array of receiving options will make plays if Dak has time in the pocket.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Told yall the refs could stop this offense.. But even with the refs stabbing us in the neck we have a chance to win this thing if we get a defensive stop.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
At least that last hold on Williams was actually a hold and not just a guy flailing after he'd been pancaked.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well we saw that today. The answer is the refs and themselves

ghst187

Reaction score
11 Patriots plus 4 officials tried their best and couldn’t